No announcement yet.

Tr2n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big question is Can they resist having some curvy ladies in circuitboard cat suits though?

And if they can't can they resist putting sone lady lumps on the poster

Comment

Just watched the teaser and I like what I saw. Time to find my special edition DVD of Tron.

Comment

ignore

Comment

Originally posted by anephric View Post
          I made a high-pitched keening sound all the way through watching the trailer for this, even though I'd seen it in scuzz-o-vision before.

I can't believe they're actually making a Tron sequel. Or that it actually looks good. Or that they got Jeff bridges to come back. All I need now is the Boxleitner. Even if it's a cameo.
          Hasn't Boxleitner been confirmed?

Comment

HD trailer from Comic con http://www.flynnlives.com/media/video/0xendgame.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar View Post
              Hasn't Boxleitner been confirmed?
              I was schooled on this above. I don't think Michael Sheen would make too bad a David Warner/Sark replacement, either.

Comment

Doesn't David Warner hate Tron?

Comment

I hope he doesn't...that would be foolish. It's his best role ever!

That and Time Bandits.

Comment

You'd think, given some of the dross in his CV, he'd look back a bit more fondly on it. Filming it must have been a right pain at the time (compared to contemporaneous blockbusters) - nowadays, I imagine they look back on the amount of actual sets and props the actors had to work with and sigh. In the making-of doc, it mentions Peter O'Toole had signed up for Sark and turned it down when he realised it was all going to be done in a computer and wouldn't be this huge massive set he could ponce about on! Not like Supergirl, then.

Comment

Good lord, i totally forgot about Supergirl. Awfulness.

Comment

For all those (like me) bemoaning the yankie whooping in that Flynn's Arcade clip, and their ruining of the Daft Punk excellence, there's this:

F'ing awesome

Comment

holy crap that is fing awesome, nice find/upload

Comment

If you look around you can find a high quality MP3 for download.

I don't know if it's been released legit so I'm not linking to it, but as always Google is your best chum.

Comment

Spatial I could kiss you! But there doesn't appear to be an emoticon for that so instead I'll just say thanks after having spammed that url to everyone on my msn so far

Comment

So are Daft Punk doing the whole soundtrack

Comment

Working...
                                X