• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good. I'd watch it.

Comment

Teaser released in HD

edit: grab it from here in 720p / 1080p

Looks f'ing stunning.
      Last edited by Spatial; 25-07-2009, 08:17.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
        Having struggled with his autism from childhood, the boy must now become a man and infiltrate the criminal world of game arenas. His, family brutally murdered and his friends forced into a life of drugs and prostitution, he must enter a no holds barred games tournament to save those he cherishes most!
        Sounds like the perfect vehicle for Van Damme!

Comment

That looks very nice, glad they changed the name too.

Comment

ok that looks pretty great.

Comment

looks amazing but i have a wee complaint

they've kept the lightcycles noise, which is tremendous

but the transformation noise is gone which is a shame, just loved that

nice to see the

crack in the lightcycle grid is still there

Comment

Yeah, i'm liking the looks of this myself. Just hope it lives up to it, don't want another Terminator Salvation on my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                  I agree with Dogg.

I think the designs for Tron were of their time and we're living in very different times now. The changes in the style, and what they're aiming for, reflect that.
                  Well the high Gloss finish just made me think of the PS3/PSP and all the shiny Apple products, so they haven't done that bad.

Comment

If people missed Tron 2.0, they should go and check it out. Cracking game by monolith.

Comment

I second that. It got hated the **** out of, but I loved it. At the time it captured that Tron feel right down to a tee.

Comment

So did your mom

Comment

My Mum's a paraplegic you insensitive bastard!

Comment

I made a high-pitched keening sound all the way through watching the trailer for this, even though I'd seen it in scuzz-o-vision before.

I can't believe they're actually making a Tron sequel. Or that it actually looks good. Or that they got Jeff bridges to come back. All I need now is the Boxleitner. Even if it's a cameo.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric View Post
                              I made a high-pitched keening sound all the way through watching the trailer for this, even though I'd seen it in scuzz-o-vision before.

I can't believe they're actually making a Tron sequel. Or that it actually looks good. Or that they got Jeff bridges to come back. All I need now is the Boxleitner. Even if it's a cameo.
                              It wouldn't be Tron without Tron. He has been cast for it, whether its a cameo or not i don't know.

Comment

There's also rumours that Michael Sheen's in it as something or other, possibly the villain. Admittedly he did start the rumours himself but there we go.

Now there's a Welshman who's horrifically over rated IMO.

Whoever they pick they're going to have their work cut out matching David Warner. The only guy that could come close is Udo Kier... *shudder*

Comment

Working...
                                X