No announcement yet.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read somewhere that it mixes in the early Japanese storylines too.

Dunno if that's true but, if it is, it sucks for me because they bored the **** out of me.
    Last edited by Spatial; 16-12-2008, 17:52. Reason: me no write proper today

Comment

I've never been into the live action representations anyway so I'll point and laugh whatever happens ;p

Comment

Hey, when did they change Sabertooth to some tiny nothing? the actor from the first XMen was pretty much as good as we were going to get, this new guy looks a bit rubbish
        Last edited by MyNameIsBruce; 17-12-2008, 21:16.

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIsBruce View Post
          Hey, when did they change Sabertooth to some tiny nothing? the actor from the first XMex was pretty much as good as we were going to get, this new guy looks a bit rubbish
          When I saw Liev Schreiber's name as Sabretooth I thought "Huh".

Comment

That casting is nearly as stupid as Vinnie Jones as Juggernaught

Comment

I'm not fussed about who plays him or whether he's bigger or smaller because, as far as I'm concerned, it was pretty upsetting seeing him reduced to nothing more than a Klingon cosplayer with crappy Scooby Doo-esque grunts in the first X-Men film, so provided he has some decent exchanges with Wolverine, I won't mind one bit.

I saw the dodgy Comiccon trailer a few weeks ago, gonna check the official one in a sec

Comment

i think it looks decent

turn off brain and enjoy, much like daredevil and Elektra

Comment

yahoomovies has a few new tv spots for this - http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808665084/video/12086697

Looking better than expected.

Comment

I'm already refusing to watch this. What they've turned Deadpool into is an absolute joke.

That and the fact that the last X-men film was as entertaining as drinking paint thinner.

Comment

They've apparently done extensive reshoots for this. That's only ever down to 2 things: the film being unexpected high profile due to buzz or the fact that even the studio bosses recognise it's bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                        I'm already refusing to watch this. What they've turned Deadpool into is an absolute joke.

That and the fact that the last X-men film was as entertaining as drinking paint thinner.
                        You'll still be there on day one, we both know it.

Comment

No, I think Paint thinner has the edge to be honest. Vinnie Jones and stupid Magneto ("what have I done?" corny sympathy stare into camera.jpg)

I know the original Sabretooth was no more than some muscularly wrestler stylee guy but the long blonde hair and primal look suited him more than some shot arsed smart mouth.
                          Last edited by MyNameIsBruce; 09-03-2009, 14:59.

Comment

Is the Deadpool = Weapon XI thing true then? ****ing lame if that's the case.

Comment

Deadpool always was a joke, but he was in on it.
                              And the problem with this is Jackman, he just is not Wolverine

Comment

I think its way too early still for Deadpool to be in movies, sounds like things are starting to move in the right direction with all this cross over talk - anybody know where thats all at currently? Last I heard was Samuel L Jackson went from not being in any Marvel movies to being in 9? - when the character is free to pop up in these huge blockbuster movies and do his thing will make me very, very happy. I like Ryan Reynolds for the part, but without the ****ed up face/body or the suit what is the point? Also, can Deadpool work in a film when he is comics? I guess he could be ripping on the language of cinema and film adaptations...leave him be for now imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X