No announcement yet.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love xmen, always have always will. BUT tonight I actually told my wife she can go and see this one alone, normally im annoying her to see comic book films but this one im not even going near. I was willing to accept Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool really I was but those pictures above though are all types of wrong ,where is The Merc with a Mouth? He aint even got one they have sewn it shut, well the can pretty much F off.
    Off chest, feel better.

Comment

I don't see how he can recover from this, how can he be the cocky bastard we know and love when peeps just need to say "remember what they did to you in that Wolverine movie" - back into hiding he goes...I don't think even the mother ****ing Batman could live that down...

Comment

Good lord those pictures look aweful. What a load of ****.

Comment

I just went on the Vue site and the movie info for this says

Running time: 1 minutes

Comment

I wonder if Fox leaked this so they can blame the box office on the leak, and not the general crap-ness of the movie

Comment

Deadpool used to look so cool too . His costume would have looked awesome.

Comment

As a reader of uncanny Xmen this is just **** in every sense of the word!

Comment

It was great casting for Deadpool too, that will teach me to get my hopes up !

Comment

Workprint is the only way to watch films at home

I wasn't going to at first as I was planning on seeing it in the cinema on release so didn't want to ruin anything, but after checking on the net it turned out there'll probably be some different stuff in the final cut to warrant seeing it in the cinema anyway:

"According to various sources in and around Hollywood, the version of ?Wolverine? currently available online isn?t the final cut of the film. In fact, the most notable story elements likely to be missing from the leaked ?Wolverine? movie are the scenes filmed last ? specifically, those that were re-shot back in January. That footage is rumored to focus heavily on Ryan Reynolds? character, Deadpool, who remains one of the project?s biggest mysteries ? and it could be a mystery that the leaked film might not solve entirely.

Also, since all indications seem to point to the leaked version of ?Wolverine? coming from an early test-screening cut of the film, there could be significant differences in plot points between the bootleg film and its theater-ready counterpart."

Oh, and it had the Transformers music as a placeholder. That was brilliant

Comment

The 14 mins missing add nothing to the already shot scenes

Comment

lol @ your location, mate

Comment

I just watched it. Advise to anyone whos looking forward to seeing it DONT WATCH IT! Its really too incomplete.

Aside from the CGI not being finished the film itself was ok i suppose which is a shame really as i thought this was gonna be decent. Putting in Deadpool and Gambit seemed a complete waste of time to me and i just thought the overall film was meh. I'm really gutted about Deadpool the end was just....jesus christ.

The ending tied in quite well but thats about it.

Comment

Im not intrested enough in the film to actualy watch teh workprint but from the buzz online it sounds like its decent if not exactly riverting, which exceeds my expectations...

So on that evidence I guess Fox probabaly did leak it after all, as before this was leaked people were really expecting the worst.

Comment

Well, y'all are a bunch of filthy pirates and I can't help think if this was a stolen beta of an upcoming game, attitudes might be slightly different, at least you'd be a little more discrete. But I didn't come here to judge. Nah, not at all.

This workprint story got interesting when one of Fox's own news sites reviewed the stolen workprint. The story about that is here, among other places - http://www.hitfix.com/posts/2009-4-3...aked-wolverine . That link also has a link to the actual (later pulled) review. I love how he says it's "much easier to understand than the Dark Knight". Did anyone not understand the Dark Knight? Perhaps small children, I don't know.

He goes on to say later that he had less trouble following the story than some other thing, like he usually comes out of movies completely baffled. It's rather amusing.

As for whether Fox leaked it, I would doubt that. If they have a potentially **** film on their hands, they're not going to want it out unfinished, even more ****. And, if the film is actually decent, yet has bad press (as this does), they're not going to want an unfinished print proving those people right before the film is seen as it is meant to be seen.

But who knows. If their reviewer is anything to go by, plain old rational thought doesn't seem to be a requirement for their employees.

Comment

Well I've read the leaked spoilers and it sounds like a shower of ****, even worse than the trailers are suggesting. The only way the final cut can redeam itself is to bring out more of Deadpool and Gambit, also explaining the change in Sabretooth between this film and the first X film would be nice.

Seriously, we need need, no, scrap that, we deserve to see the final iteration of Deadpool red suit and all with a link to a potential spin off movie FFS!

And whats with this rumour of a Magneto prequel? FFS who gives a ****, I can only imagine its to do with his holocaust past that gives the studios its appeal.

Comment

Working...
                                X