No announcement yet.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno if you've seen the pics Spags but he does get messed up in the film.

From what I can gather

when Wolverine and the first bunch of Weapon X experiments go wrong they recruit Deadpool.

They do all sorts of nasty tests on him which end up giving him the healing ability but also Wolverines claws (!) and Cyclops`s laser vision ().

The tests mess his face up and they sew his mouth shut to stop his trademark jibber jabber. Apparently he uses the claws to cut a hole for a mouth, completely disregarding the fact that the healing ability would just probably close it back up!

Last edited by Spatial; 10-03-2009, 18:02. Reason: spelling

Comment

Did you just make all that **** up?

Comment

Sadly, no.

Comment

LOL!

They've turned Deadpool into Baraka from MKII?!?!?

This film looks completely ****ed, the fanboys are gonna have a field day when it comes out! This must've been what the last minute re-shoots were for. This is not exactly going to bring the neutral crowd who thought Xmen 3 was pants on side either come to think of it.

Comment

DC stuff has a much better ratio of good comic to film convertions at this rate, it's silly how badly marvel treat there ip (bar iron man)

Comment

Are they unfinished sfx shots? I can't believe that is his final apperiance (I know very little about deadpool, but he looks **** in both shots).

Comment

Isn't this the actual Wolverine origin from the comic series, then?

I thought the trailer looked pretty good.

Comment

bits are, alot is not. Plus his story has changed one hell of a lot

Comment

The thing is, Wolvies origin story was only written in the comics because they knew a pants film was going to made if they didnt anyway. Marvel never really wanted to reveal Wolvies background, its part of what kept him interesting. Like how did this guy know how to use a Samurai Sword, or why couldnt he remember Captain America when he fought along side him in WWII or what was his feral connection with Sabretooth. So not only do you have a pants and unpopular comic book but you get a pale imitation of it on the silver screen as well.

Fox know that wolvie on screen will sell which is sad but true.
                    Last edited by bash; 10-03-2009, 20:38.

Comment

Someone kill Claremont so he can spin in his grave

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                        Are they unfinished sfx shots? I can't believe that is his final apperiance (I know very little about deadpool, but he looks **** in both shots).
                        Those are taken from one of the latest trailers so they're as done as can be. In fact they're so done that there's even action figures:

+ =

Comment

They are making toys !!!!! even the game is 18 rated FFS !!!

Comment

did anyone See hulk vs wolverine ? thats how you do deadpool

Comment

This movie looks like a joke from the trailer, what are they doing?

Comment

This thread has made me sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X