Last.fm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
    I can't listen to it either. I was posting bollocks earlier (inadvertently I hasten to add). Not every track listed is available to listen to.
    I can hear 2 tracks but I have no idea if they are related to the game I'm a subscriber if that makes any difference?

Comment

Apparently our musical compatibility is very low Mr Kats. Clearly you need better taste. At least you've got Guns N' Roses.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
        Apparently our musical compatibility is very low Mr Kats. Clearly you need better taste. At least you've got Guns N' Roses.
        Indeed clearly the system is borked BUT I have yet to trawl right thru it! My musical taste is somewhat broad, and I have really only sought out the tunes I listened to recently?

I did find some real good stuff by pressing the wrong button though, they should make that an option

Comment

I use this all the time. It's really all about "scrobbling" your music in (i.e. playing it on your PC with the last.fm client installed) and building up your playlist.

When you add songs, artists or albums to your library, you can hear them when you play your library (if the songs are available for streaming through last.fm that is). You can also play other people's libraries too.

Here is my profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post
            I use this all the time. It's really all about "scrobbling" your music in (i.e. playing it on your PC with the last.fm client installed) and building up your playlist.

When you add songs, artists or albums to your library, you can hear them when you play your library (if the songs are available for streaming through last.fm that is). You can also play other people's libraries too.

Here is myprofile.
            I sorted the scrobbling out the other day, makes it all a lot easier

Comment

Yeh I've had scrobbling on for years, now up to 33,000 songs played since June 05!

My iPhone even scrobbles what I play on that, its fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post

When you add songs, artists or albums to your library, you can hear them when you play your library (if the songs are available for streaming through last.fm that is.
                Do you have to pay for that privilege? I couldn't get it to work at all .

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                  Do you have to pay for that privilege? I couldn't get it to work at all .
                  You do if you're outside the UK or US. They recently had to change the conditions of their streaming service for users outside those two countries. It's causing quite a stink at the moment.

Comment

I'm loving last.fm and it's already put me onto quite a few decent tunes. However, I've got a question that I hope you guys can answer...

Is there an easy way to remove an artist/band from your recommended tracks player? I know you can ban the track but that doesn't seem to get rid of the artist.

Comment

I love my music, go here to see what I like listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/Lunarphase/

I recommend one track though, which I found recently thanks to Spotify: Electrelane's - The Boat
                      Last edited by Mr.Do!; 14-05-2009, 13:26.

Comment

I'm scrobbling on both my Squeezeboxes. The squeezecenter server software is integrated with last.fm so if I'm listening to one of my own albums, I can just press listen to similar on last.fm and off it goes

Only problem I find is that "recommended" tends to be too similar when I'm looking for something different/new. Which is why Friends and neighbours are cool.

Comment

Anyone else fancy putting their user detail here? I'm looking around for new music ideas. Predicatably, I'm "charlesr"

Comment

I am new to it but loving it I am as always dvdmike on there

Comment

Mine is Zero9X if anyone wants to add me.

Comment

FreelanceP - add away!

Listen to music from FreelanceP’s library (22,472 tracks played). Get your own music profile at Last.fm, the world’s largest social music platform.
                                Last edited by FreelancePolice; 05-10-2009, 11:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X