No announcement yet.

Last.fm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will add everyone when I get home, shame the iPhone app will not let you add friends

Comment

Thanks for the invites. Note that my recent music is trashed by something I've been playing with in squeezebox server. It should get back on track soon.

Comment

I like last.fm a lot!

Listen to music from jake74’s library (141,306 tracks played). jake74’s top artists: 夕闇に誘いし漆黒の天使達, Regurgitator, blink-182. Get your own music profile at Last.fm, the world’s largest social music platform.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Thanks for the invites. Note that my recent music is trashed by something I've been playing with in squeezebox server. It should get back on track soon.
          You might have better luck than me as mine was trashed by my daughter listening to Sugababes and Mariah Carey 1,000,000 times

btw - I am also smouty in last.fm if anyone wants to add me.

Comment

I've got terrible compatibility with some of you!

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancePolice View Post
              I've got terrible compatibility with some of you!
              I love that part tho, I can find tracks I have never listened to, or something I had forgotten about

Comment

Yeah, that was the whole point of asking for invites. Looking for new music ideas. If you are compatible then I won't be finding new stuff.

Comment

I added everone

Comment

I *love* last.fm - been a user since 2004 now. The iPhone radio app is an absolute life-saver at work, and the RSS events feed is amazing - recommends me gigs in and around my location based on what my friends are attending and what I'm listening to.

Listen to music from fuse’s library (49,601 tracks played). Get your own music profile at Last.fm, the world’s largest social music platform.

Comment

There's a last.fm group for NTSC-uk... seems to be dead tho, as my application has been pending for about a year...

The world's largest online music service. Listen online, find out more about your favourite artists, and get music recommendations, only at Last.fm

Comment

I've added everyone on here, i think anyway. Would love it, if the group was active though, asked to join anyway. Never really done much with Last.fm till now.

Comment

I go through phases of using it loads then forgetting about it. This'll prompt me to start using it again. For a while.

Got your request btw Zero9X!

Comment

Excellent mate. Would love to build my friendslist on it a bit and see other peoples tastes in music. My taste is all over the place. haha.

Comment

Wow didn't even know about that RSS thing! Top stuff

Comment

Tonight is fuse night. On the squeezebox. Not anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X