Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Expendables- BEST ACTION MOVIE EVAH!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really want this to be aces but the first few seconds reminded me of a 'film' we did in sixth form, sounds like kids playing macho film.

still criossing my fingers though

Comment

I was quite hyped for this but it looks like a straight-to-DVD film.

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
      This list of actors started off good but no more Wrestlers or MMA fighters please, just solid actors.
      Exactamundo.

Comment

Why do Yanks applaud a f*cking trailer Am i missing something

They did it in the cinema when i was in the states in a film i watched. Totally ridiculous

Comment

What could have been cool, looks embarassingly bad.

I'm getting a text - WTF!

Comment

Im not too sure what to make of the trailer, fact is the film has not even finished being filmed so this is an early edit rushed together.

Gonna go see it regardless though.

Comment

HQ Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhHL3lhBn5A

Comment

another link in case the one above is removed as for they seem to be for copyright reasons

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel007 View Post
                  What could have been cool, looks embarassingly bad.

I'm getting a text - WTF!
                  One good line in the whole trailer, does not fill me with hope

Comment

regrettably i must agree

this does look poor

altho i liked stallone's line "your hairdresser"

Comment

What do you guys think is missing then from this?, its a Sly film, its gonna be over the top action, cheesy one liners, awsome stunts and some good old 80's style fight sequences, this looks to be all of that, this is what I want from a Sly film and it looks like its gonna deliver all of that.

Can't see why everyone is so dissapointed, I reckon your all closet Sly fans that are too embaressed to admit you like it.
                      Last edited by mikewl; 16-10-2009, 04:57.

Comment

This is what happens if you parody 80s action films, have a director who's been watching too many Van Damme films, and give the whole thing a Street Fighter Movie feel.

Definitely dodgy, but I think it could be good. I can only hope that watching the whole film is a fun experience. Fingers crossed.

Comment

That looks simultaneously awful and completely cheesy fun at the same time. Evokes the spirit of eighties action flicks like Commando and has suitably modern touches of humour. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Who was Stallone imitating while firing the six shooter with the hammer? Seems very familiar for some reason.

Comment

i think it looks quality. cant wait

Comment

It's reminding me of Hudson hawk the more I see, the kind if movie people hate but I end up loving

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                                It's reminding me of Hudson hawk the more I see, the kind if movie people hate but I end up loving
                                I really love that film!
                                "Looks like you won't be attending that hat convention in July!"

So I guess I'll probably enjoy this one too.

Comment

Working...
                                X