No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Series 3 finale. Wow, what a final shot. Everyone should be watching this amazing show.

Comment

This is my favourite TV show at the minute. Any news on when series 4 is likely to be airing?

Comment

Just watched the final two episodes after spending a few weeks overdosing on Chuck.

Sublime TV, amazingly there is life after The Shield!

Any word on the three seasons coming out on Blu?

Comment

I think season 1 and 2 are available on blu-ray.

Comment

Finished Season 3.

Final shot spoiler warning!

Did anybody else feel like he moved his aim to the side?

Truly incredible television. So many highlights, I love how each character gets a chance to shine. The

Cleaner/Hitman's story about Half Measures for example and his James Bond ****!

. But loved Hank's

dealings with the brothers the most! Fav bit of season 3.

. Also loved the 'Fly' episode for being so completely off the wall and different. Heard that Season 4 is coming in July? Damn, that's a long wait...!

Comment

Thought me and my gal'd give this a go. Mostly due to the fact it has Bob Odenkirk from Mr. Show in it.

He's not shown up yet, but man this is so, so good. Only reached episode 3 of season 1, but the characters have pulled me in so quickly. Walt is just sensational.

The story gets heavy so quickly...I'm wondering what could possibly happen to up the stakes in the next 2 seasons!

Awesome stuff.

Comment

He pops up in season 2, and is very good, great character he plays.

Breaking Bad and Mad Men are the best shows currently running, to me at least. Can't wait for the next season.

Comment

Got seasons 2 and 3 to plow through in the upcoming weeks. Judging from season 1 and the comments here I for me some good TV up ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                    Got seasons 2 and 3 to plow through in the upcoming weeks. Judging from season 1 and the comments here I for me some good TV up ahead?

Breaking Bad has been solid throughout it's three seasons. Gripping all the way.

Seems there will be a few mini episodes that will be released online to bridge season 3 and 4. Noice.

Comment

Knocked out 5 episodes of season 2 with the missus last night, its so good. I turned off halfway ep 6 around 12am and she was like "keep it on"

I proper lol'ed so much I had to pause it when

Cujos Uncle/dad/whatever was in the interrogation room, fingering Jesse. The cops are waiting for him to ring the bell once to answer in the afirmative and he waits and waits and finally lets rip with some diarrhea on his wheelchair instead. Its starts leaking and stinking the room out and Hanks like "I guess thats a no then."

hahahahahaahah

Comment

Season four start July 17th.

Preview.
                        [HIDE][/HIDE]

Comment

I was thinking earlier what my favourite series were in the past few years. The Shield obviously comes out on top, but after that...I think I'd put Breaking Bad. Yeah, even above The Wire.

I. Cannot. Wait. For. This.

Comment

Someone on this forum mentioned Breaking Bad in a thread a month ago or something. Maybe the things that made you smile thread or something. Anyway, I'd never heard of it and was intrigued. Watched the first episode and haven't looked back. Utterly amazing. A few episodes into season 3 now and can honestly say it's one of the best TV shows around. A true gem.

Comment

I love this show, can't wait for the new season. At it's best it's so good, almost untouchable at times.

Hope they have more of Saul this time (doubt it though).

Comment

"I feel so sorry for you, Walt"

"F?ck You".

I shaved my head in anticipation of Season 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X