Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
      ROFL!

Comment

It's good isn't it

Comment

Hooooo sheet, that is jokes!

Comment

Ah man, the wife and I are loving this. Just finished season 3, those final two episodes were toe-curlingly intense. I keep wanting to watch more but the lady finds them too exhausting, so it's only one perhaps two eps at a time.
            From season 1 ep 1 I was totally gripped, but it's somehow got better over time - which itself is a miracle, a masterclass of television. Very excited about season 4 - we start that tonight
            ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Woah boy, you in fo sum goood sh1t tonight!

Comment

Yeah, if you thought season 3 was intense, season 4 is something else. The final episodes of that are probably the highlight of the whole show for me.

Comment

While every season is amazing, i find that the first was my favourite so far, because it was so damned comical.

I miss the jessy/walt escapades, and **** ups from the first season or two, Plus the whole Tuco exploding piece of chemical thing was just the most badass thing in the show so far.

The novelty of walt and jessy doing these things unbeknownst to everyone else, made it that bit more fun.

As i say though, they are all amazing, this current season i absolutely LOVE the dark tone.

Comment

Yeah, I always thought it was a shame that they basically ended the

Walt having cancer/doing chemo, and keeping everything a secret from his family thing

very early on. They could easily have squeezed another season of relatively light hearted stories out of that setup. When I started watching, I was under the impression that it would be the arrangement for most of the show's run.

Comment

It's funny you guys should mention that because thats one thing the lady says she misses - the humour. Its certainly still there, but it's thick beneath a much darker, grittier tone. My favourite moments are when walt and Jesse are simply chatting / interacting... Like when the battary died or when chasing te fly...
                      I wasn't too keen on the Walt's wife at thirst... But she's growing on me. Awesome pair of naughties too....

The kid, Walter junior, Is a fantastic actor.

Comment

I'm mid season 4 right now and adoring it. And yeah, Walt Jr is awesome. In many ways he's like the heart of the show. He's the one true innocent in all of this. Well one of two, I guess, but the other doesn't have much of a presence. Season 4 seems way more tense than the others and I love that tension. I do agree that sometimes they let plot lines go to easily. For example, I don't think they ever realised the potential of Walt's

Heisenberg persona.

That could have grown so much bigger. They also got rid of the

double badass guys

very abruptly. Although having said that, I guess it's better than dragging things out like many shows do.

Absolutely love Mike. He's fantastic.

My favourite moments though are Walt's badass moments. That one where he spoke to the guys outside the hardware store was probably my fave moment of the show. Fantastic scene.

Comment

Ah yes... that scene was amazing. And how he stood there afterwards with a telling smirk on his face. Loved it too.

Him

saving jesse and then shooting the guy in the head

was epic. That for me showed how he was truly a different kind of bad from season 1.

I really want to start season 4 tonight but the lady is 'too tired' Grrrrrr

Comment

If you thought 4 was tense then 5 notches it up, Walter puts on the hat a lot more in 5 too.

Comment

Decided to go as the Heisenberg for Halloween:

Comment

anyone catch last nights episode? what an ending!

Comment

Working...
                                X