No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I show no remorse toward Jesse, or Hank. Does that make me a bad person? Jesse ratted Walter out without having the balls to have a private discussion with him to address things. After everything Walter did for him. And then he goes and spits in his face. Disgusting.

Walter was a good guy, he just had no loyalty. Ever.

I know he's going to die (hypothetically) but if Jesse has anything to do with it I'll be royally pissed.

There was a big weak link in the storyline in the second half in my opinion, and that is Jesse getting all pissy with sand in his vagina again (oh, and throwing thousand of dollars away), Jesse has been a liability from the start, just like Mike said and just like Mike said that Walt is a ticking time bomb.

I've watched Breaking Bad since the very first episode aired, I feel sorry for Walter. There was noone ever on his side and there was noone that trusted him when they should have.

Here comes the pain (M60).

Last edited by Harry; 18-09-2013, 02:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
      Does that make me a bad person?
      Yup...

Comment

I agree with Dogg. Jesse bares a lot of the same responsibilities as Walt (minus a lot/all of the murders). Jesse is Walt's conscience - he shows weakness, but at least he has an ounce of compassion. Walt has demonstrated only that he has a psychopathic tendency.

Comment

Anyone know what time the next episode is added to Netflix?

Comment

Well I know someone who was watching it before work last week so I'm guessing it's there very early in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Well I know someone who was watching it before work last week so I'm guessing it's there very early in the morning.
              Cheers.

Trying to decide if we should watch this or save it for next Monday and watch the last 2 back to back.

Comment

The last 2 episodes will be 75 mins long (with ads)

Comment

Today's episode was seriously bleak. Not a huge amount actually happened but, man, it was miserable. Reminded me of the depressing tone of the first season. I guess that makes sense. Cranston is an absolutely fantastic actor.

Comment

One of the best episodes of the whole run, I thought it was pretty devastating in places.

Yeah Cranston is immense, his range in just the last two episodes has been staggering.

Comment

Dammit. Why am I cheering on Walt and Jesse again even Walt is just plain obsessed with his legacy.

The gang who have Jesse have it coming. I wonder

Who the Lily of the valley powder is for?

Don't answer! Just thinking out loud.

Comment

I still feel nothing now for Walt. Not a thing. He just got too ugly and I think the writers know that there will be people like me who will have a hard time getting on his side for anything because they've done a great job at making it about much more than Walt now. It's his family and Jesse I feel for.

I also think the writers have become as ugly as Walt at times, but they're very much doing it on purpose and doing it very well.

Must say though, I have little to no interest in

psycho Todd, his lady friend and the white supremacy goons. Considering where the show has been, they all feel so small time. These guys are below Tuco on the gangster food chain as far as I can see.

Comment

I still feel nothing now for Walt. Not a thing. He just got too ugly and I think the writers know that there will be people like me who will have a hard time getting on his side for anything because they've done a great job at making it about much more than Walt now. It's his family and Jesse I feel for.
                          See this is where the writers have me. I still feel nothing for Walt but suddenly, because

The gang killed Andrea just to make drugs I know that Walt is the only way these goons are going to get their just deserts

psycho Todd, his lady friend and the white supremacy goons. Considering where the show has been, they all feel so small time. These guys are below Tuco on the gangster food chain as far as I can see.
                          As you pointed out earlier they do not 'deserve' what they have taken. They are so small fish compared to Gus and The Mexican Mafia but they seem to be getting away with it. Walt seems like the only guy who can deliver retribution so I am forced to cheer him on in doing so. He also seems like Jesse's only hope now which will be very interesting considering he gave Jesse up to them. I can't wait to see what happens when they next cross paths. Will Walt see a lost kid who he dragged along for the ride or will he still be bitter and not save him?

A great touch to add his former colleagues on the TV in the bar. As if things could not get bad enough the last trace of his legacy was well and truly stamped out on the chat show. He is dead to his family, his former good character is dead, his meth legacy is dead with Blue Meth still out there and he himself is nearly dead. He has one more play to put a shard of light back into his blackened soul and I can't wait to see how it's done......if at all it is

One more play, will it be for his legacy or for redemption?

Comment

Let's not forget what they managed to do in a 2 minute window

Comment

Fark, the last 5 minutes with the music was superb, almost like we've been building up from the first episode to it. Cant believe

Andrea bought it

though, that was a killer. Poor Jessie. I agree with the White supremacists and their drug dealer connect woman not being top drawer enough for this final season, I thought we were going proper international when that German dude committed suicide in season 4.

Can anyone remind me why or how Walt severed ties with his old friends at Grey Matter? I always thought that plot point would come back into play in a serious way but it obviously never will now. However was good to see Flyns Principle and the grey matter actors make an appearance, I love continuity, esp from way back.

Surely everyone thinks Walt will die of cancer right at the end? Right before Jessie or maybe Skyler are getting ready to kill him? Just thinking out loud
                              Last edited by bash; 24-09-2013, 16:29.

Comment

I still think skyler is ultra annoying, attacking walt with a blade before she even knows the details of whats happened...

After all walt called in help to take out the jessie issue(which he had coming the way he was behaving), hank was an accident, and walt risked his own life to stop him getting hurt.

Feel sorry for walt? Yes indeed...

Married to skyler for years and now this?

Comment

Working...
                                X