Sons Of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not convinced.

never helps though if you don't like any of the characters.

Comment

Cock missed this last week, 2nd epiosodes on tonight

Comment

I watched the 2nd episode and its drivel, its more akin to the Dukes of Hazzard than some of the other superb series around recently.

Really made me laugh how Drea De Matteo is listed as a special guest star and she was sedated in bed the whole episode !

Comment

It isn't the best series around but it does get better...

Comment

This thread needs a bump...

As I mentioned above, Sons of Anarchy starts quite badly and takes a good five or six episodes to start getting interesting, however the run-up to the end of season one is an absolute corker. That quality continues into season two.

As soon as the show worked out what it wanted to be and where it wanted to go - which took most of season one if I'm honest - it became brilliant TV.

Comment

Young Peter is spot on, season two has started off very well and SoA is one of my most looked forward to shows each week

Comment

Still watching this Pete? cracking episode yesterday, sadly it's the season finale next week

Comment

I've only just started watching this. Three episodes in so far.

Okay, I'll at least watch the first season and from the comments above the second will follow on quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                    Still watching this Pete? cracking episode yesterday, sadly it's the season finale next week
                    Yep, it's been fantastic. The pacing is relentless, the last few weeks have been insane. Hugely impressed by the acting now, it has come on so much since the ropey start to season one.

Latest episode was a classic and I love that another face from The Shield showed up!

Keep going Bort, get through the poor opening and it'll reward you.

Comment

Amazing finale, roll on season three

Comment

That was a great end to a great series, it's a shame more people aren't watching this because it has become one of the best things on. It has been as gripping as Dexter this year.

Comment

I trailers for this when I was in the US this summer, it looked good but I never got chance to see it. Which channel is this on over here?

Comment

Bravo i think.

Comment

It was yes, but unless they show repeats, season one is done now. it's out on DVD in February I think.

Comment

I caught up just in time and watched the finale last night.

Good show overall. Not up with the cream of recent years but a good secondary show.

Interesting unlike most shows they let all of the major arcs fall into irrelevance until they start to directly affects the family then they are dumped once they are quickly dealt with. I prefer it the other way around but it fits with the group/family nature of the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X