X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
    Scene with ear, not pretty
    But still awesome.

I agree it was a slow burner compared to previous seasons, but towards the end things picked up.

Can't wait to see how things turn out with this seasons 'villain'.

Did anyone else watch the little snippets on facebook that helped fill in a couple of blanks between seasons 3 & 4?

Colin, I have every ep so far on my PC so could burn you a load on DVD if you wanted(And my PC is up to the task).

Comment

If we're talking good quality mate, then yeah, that would be fantastic! If we're talking juddering interwebz glitchy vision it's ok, as it would ruin my enjoyment. (Watched one episode on internet catch up and it was bleurgh!) Already have season 1&2 box set, so from this weeks on would be awesome in season 3.

I would reward you............

Sons of Anarchy: Best. Thing. On. TV.

Comment

I take it you've watched The Shield, ikobo? If not, make sure you hunt it down (find the ntsc thread if you want some recommendations ).

Comment

I've caught snippets of it now and again, but i've never seen a whole episode. I don't really get hooked on TV shows very often, SoA is rarity for me, I absolutely love it.

Comment

In that case, when you are done with Sons, head over to The Shield. Both shows share some of the cast and writers so you pretty much know what you are getting yourself in for

Comment

I keep noticing charlie h's acting getting noticeably better with each season, american accent much better now!

Such a great show...the only thing on TV which is close to breaking bad in terms of quality.

Comment

I hadn't even realised Charlie was english, feck, he was in Biker Grove!

Another good episode, can kind of see where this series is going now. I don't buy the

racist club \ juice's dad

story for one minute though. Oh well.

PS - another Shield actor popped up this week. Only Vic and Shane to go and that's the whole main cast

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                  I hadn't even realised Charlie was english, feck, he was in Biker Grove!
                  Hes also the main actor in Green Street alongside Elijah Wood

Comment

Wish the season were longer they are usually only 10 episodes long

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
                      Hes also the main actor in Green Street alongside Elijah Wood
                      Strange thing is in green st i thought he had the most hideous cockney accent because he was american !!!.

Comment

Season 4 episode 8 - one of the best ever episodes of Sons, if not the best. This series is well on its way to surpassing even season two.

Comment

This is killing me that I haven't seen season 4, ANDY, WHERE ARE THOSE DVD'S YOU PROMISED ME!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                            This is killing me that I haven't seen season 4, ANDY, WHERE ARE THOSE DVD'S YOU PROMISED ME!!!!!
                            I'll try to get them burned on a data disc this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                              I'll try to get them burned on a data disc this weekend.
                              Legend.

Comment

Building up to the climax of the season, can't wait

Comment

Working...
                                X