No announcement yet.

Sons Of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy ****, i've only watched the first seven episodes and i've lost count of how many people have been killed, this season is nuts!!!

Comment

Well, that's me done. Wow, what a season. There aren't many TV shows I have even the slightest of time for, but this is the best thing i've ever watched, all four seasons have been immense. I'm majorly invested in the characters, during this season my hearts been pounding, i've been angry, happy, sad and every other emotion. Brilliant TV, i'll be gutted when this finally comes to an end, but i'll never miss an episode as long as it runs.

Now I just need to talk nice to RuBiQ for when the next season starts.......

Comment

Yes it's a very emotional show, in a manly kind of way obviously!

I've been a big fan since day one, not many other shows could carry a couple of minutes with no speech, just some background music while the story is playing out, and do it so well.

Great writing and characters, acting as always

Comment

Bump for the thread as Season 4 gets it's UK premiere on 5USA Wednesday night at 10pm

Comment

Anyone else watching series 5? Great to have my favourite TV show back, don't want to post any spoilers though!

Comment

seeing as I am so ludicrously out of date tv wise (eg have literally just finished the finale of Battlestar Galactica)

I am looking for a new show! Reading this has made me decide this could be it. Tho everyone hyped Breaking Bad too and by halfway through s3 I had grown to hate the main character so much I gave the DVDs away!!

Torrent to be safe or take the ??? plunge??

Comment

I can loan you the DVD's if you like?

Comment

Really appreciate the offer Ikobo...will watch a few and let you know!

Gotta love a proper DVD over an xvid but my moods can lurch wildly between watching whole seasons in a day or putting the dvds in the deep fat fryer to punish their crapness! So its safer for me to check I like it first!

Comment

No worries mate. I don't like the sound of my DVD's being deep fried, even though I am Scottish!

Just be warned that season one is a slow burner. I nearly dismissed it as a show myself at first, but now it's my favourite thing on TV.

Comment

I'm in shock

Just seen episode 3 season 5 and it is a belter...and if that's episode three I have no idea how messed up things are going to get by the end.

Very much a episode, especially that one scene

Comment

Thank god you're back Pete! Just watched ep3 tonight myself, i'm a broken man from that scene. Gutted. The repercussions are going to be horrendous!

Comment

Very sad times in samcro.... really good episode..

Comment

if you had to pick which one was going to you know what itwas obvious

if he got out he would have went after clay - which would affected the Irish, plus Tig was even in the running

but yeah a brilliant episode

Comment

NSFW trailer of a new film with some of the cast of SoA
                              Red band trailer for 3, 2, 1... Frankie Go Boom. While trying to remove a compromising video from the internet, the two brothers (Charlie Hunnam and Chris O'Dowd) visit a brilliant...

It's like they've picked a film that is as far removed from Sons as possible! At least they aren't being type cast

Comment

Episode 4 pulling at my old heart strings again, girlfriend was shocked to see me welling up a wee bit over a TV show! Can't blame her mind you, i'm usually the one taking the piss out of her for getting too caught up in things we watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X