No announcement yet.

Sons Of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If, like me, you haven't seen the show yet, it starts this month on Five USA. First ep; Wednesday the 20th at 10.00.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      If, like me, you haven't seen the show yet, it starts this month on Five USA. First ep; Wednesday the 20th at 10.00.

Looking forward to it.
      It appears Atticus beat me to it in mentioning that this is airing over here on Five USA next week.

After reading this thread, I look forward to watching it. Season 1 DVD boxset is released late Feb.

Comment

Season 3 has started and the first episode is a corker. God damn.

Comment

Yes was great to have it back on our screens , as deep and dark as ever, quite a sad episode really. Roll on episode two

Comment

I was actualy a bit disapointed with the first episode of season 3.

Nothing really happened to move the plot forward besides the very last scene and the whole episode just seemed to be a set up for Jax to

realise he didnt want to be depressed and will go all out to look for his son

It dosent really make much sense that he wasnt in that frame of mind anyway at the start of the episode, so it all seemed very pointless really.

Still looking forward to the rest of the season though.

Comment

It was a decent episode. Camera-wise it felt a lot closer to The Shield than it has before to me.

Comment

Bumpty bump, anyone else up to date with this and seen the season three finale?

Certainly one of my favourite shows of the last couple of years SoA, sure, it's had a couple of slow spells, but when it's great it's fantastic.

Comment

I thought series three was quite weak when placed next to the almost perfect second year. I felt they over reached and took the club to places that brought them away from the infighting that made the second series so memorable.

That said, the final episode was an absolute belter and more or less justified all the slower episodes this time around.

Looking forward to round four

Comment

yeh the ending of season 3 was a cracker. havent left it with any cliff hangers for the next season though..maybe thats it?

Comment

A fourth season is confirmed and apparently it kicks off a couple of weeks before they all get out of prison, should be a corker

Comment

Just finished watching season 3 and can't wait for the new one. Loved

how all the characters that deserved it got their payback, especially Agent Stahl.

Wonder if Tig & Kozik will ever work things out too. Was quite funny to see their little feud was because of

Comment

Start of season 4 was excellent I thought, quite a slow burner after previous season openers but it sets up things really well. A lot seems to have happened in the gap between 3 and 4 which is jaring though, especially stuff with Jax which seems to have passed me by.

Scene with ear, not pretty

Three actors from The Shield in a single episode. Win!

Comment

I hate you all for being on season 4 while i'm still being drip fed season 3 on five USA.

Where are you watching it that you are so far ahead?

And i'm going to state every time I post in this thread:

Best. Thing. On. TV.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                              Where are you watching it that you are so far ahead?
                              Torrents?

Comment

Yep Season four kicked off on Tuesday evening there. Great to have the boys back on TV.

Very much still one of the most underrated TV shows of the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X