No announcement yet.

Total Recall (remake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold on hold on. Len ****ing Wiseman? I had no idea. The guy's a hack. A hack who gets to **** Kate Beckingsale, but a hack nonetheless.

Those Underworld films was an aboration. He did improve his chops on Die Hard 4, as a director he'd really improved but I also think that fact it was someone else's script helped. Still, know he has made this has me all kinds of concerned now

Comment

The first two Underworld films are pretty terrible, especialy the first, it was an action film where the action scenes largley consisted of lingering shots of empty hand gun clips falling to the ground in slow motion, it wasnt very exciting and thats being kind really.

I actualy thought Die Hard 4 was great though, as was the pilot for the new version Hawaii Five-0 that he directed. So he clearly can make good action films/shows.

But as much as I like the film, Die Hard 4 was obviously hampered by the studio wanting a PG 13 raiting, which Wiseman didnt seem to fight them over so the same thing is clearly happening here too, hes a bit of a studio puppet I guess.
      Last edited by rmoxon; 13-08-2011, 23:47.

Comment

I've made my mind up....its going to be ****e.

No dissapointment when it hits now. The only other positive is that bryan cranston is in it, however i really cant see him as Cohaagen lol....having said that, he is getting pretty badass in breaking bad lately.
        Last edited by PaTaito; 14-08-2011, 00:16.

Comment

Sony Pictures will debut the trailer for its “Total Recall” remake during the NBA game between the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat broadcast nationally on ABC on Sunday April 1st. An extended version will then appear on Apple Trailers. In order to tease it though, Sony has released 30 seconds from the clip which […]

On April 1st, the first trailer will be shown on US TV (and no doubt quickly appear online afterwards). A small alright looking teaser has appeared.

Comment

Full trailer now out

Looks pretty good to me!
            Last edited by RobRoy; 02-04-2012, 08:29.

Comment

Is there no Mars? It looks way closer to the original movie than I expected. I really thought they'd go for something very different but so much of this looks like it could have been ripped from the first one, albeit without the over-the-top feel that Arnie gives it.

So I'm not sure what to make of it. I think if I hadn't ever seen the original, this would intrigue me - it does look pretty good. But I have seen the original and I'm not yet seeing anything here that would make me think this remake justifies its existence.

Comment

yeah looks pretty good

shame about the first Quaid vs his missus fight, far too many clothes

also the Biel vs Beckinsale fight, far too many clothes as well, in the future im sure girls wear less and have 3 boobies

Comment

That looks pretty bloody good, colour me surprised!

Comment

I feel ashamed that this looks great, pumped now, very Minority Report.

Comment

No mars, no standout badass characters, very clearly all a dream even just from the trailer...

Meh.

Comment

Only good part from the trailer is the Beckinsale looking HAWT.

Comment

Actually looks much better than I expected. Would have loved some Mars moments though.

Comment

This looks like the original, updated with hints of fifth element, blade runner and minority report. Colin is even wearing the same gay green top Arnie was wearing in the Verhoevan version lol.

Comment

It's OK, we can all go and see this now - it's official this film has THREE BOOBIES!

Doug goes to the city’s seedier area and is propositioned by this movie’s version of the three-breasted hooker! “You’ll wish you had 3 hands,” she tells him before he spots the sign for Rekall and goes in.

Comment

^
                                Thew! ;o

Not sure what to make of it really. Looks alright I guess, but no Mars?

Comment

Working...
                                X