Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I aint gettin on no plane (The A Team Movie!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I aint gettin on no plane (The A Team Movie!!)

First pics are out of the cast for the new A Team film. They dont look that bad!

The big screen version of ‘the A-Team’ is filming this week in British Columbia, Canada, with Liam Neeson as ‘Hannibal’, Bradley Cooper as ‘Faceman’, Sharlto Copely from ‘District 9′ as ‘Murdoch’, and Quinton Rampage Jackson – who is basically the most likable person on earth – as ‘BA Baracus’. Jessica Biel is still cast but […]
    Last edited by RobRoy; 02-10-2009, 23:06.

I have to agree - the cast don't look bad at all. In fact... I'm very surprised to see how positive the casting appears to be. I now have a good feeling about the film's potential.

Comment

first offical picture of the A-Team together. Liam Neeson looks great as hannibal!!!

Comment

Yeah the do seem to suit really well. Neeson is class.

Comment

The casting people deserve a medal. I just hope the script is good.

Comment

Is it just me or does Liam Neeson's face look photoshopped onto his body?
            Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

He does look like he is going as Hannibal for Halloween. But then it has great producers and a great director

Comment

Thing is, no matter how Liam Neeson looks in a photo, he just does his thing and his voice is just so Liam Neeson, it will be hard for me to see Hannibal in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
                  The casting people deserve a medal. I just hope the script is good.
                  All they need is a jeep full of baddies (chasing the modified A-Team van) to flip over, then for Hannibal to put B.A to sleep whilst Murdoch flies them away just as the army arrives at the airport.

Job done .

Comment

I wonder if they will be Gulf War vets instead of Vietnam vets, to keep it all contemporary and that? Neeson pulls a good face but I agree that once he's actually walking and talking he will probably just seem like Liam Neeson in a wig.

However if he somehow did look and behave exactly like George Peppard it would be a little creepy anyway.

Who are the other actors? I feel like I should know the name of the Dirk Benedict stand-in... B.A. needs more gold chains. Actually was that a Mr. T thing or a B.A. thing?

Comment

The gold was both I think. It was definitely part of the show though.

Comment

Trailer?s up.

Comment

Naooooooo! First Karate Kid, now The A-Team.

Comment

I love it when a plan comes together.

Comment

I think it looks OK actually - much better than I expected at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X