Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am watching Firefly again i really like the show it is sad that it only ran for one season it's a fun show

Comment

Started watching American show Hostages, couple of familiar faces in the cast and seems decent after the first couple of episodes

Hostages is a high-octane suspense drama about a premiere surgeon thrust into a chilling political conspiracy when her family is taken hostage by rogue FBI Agent Duncan Carlisle. Dr. Ellen Sanders and her family are held captive in their home by Carlisle, a desperate man doing the wrong thing for the right reasons, who orders her to assassinate the President when she operates on him. His highly skilled accomplices include his brother-in-law Kramer, whose loyalty to Carlisle will be tested; quick-tempered and intimidating Archer, an ex-military man with a razor-sharp tongue; and the only woman involved, Sandrine, a mysterious last-minute replacement to the team. With her family's life in peril, Ellen faces an incomprehensible moral dilemma in order to save her overbearing husband Brian, her secretive daughter Morgan and her not-so-innocent son Jake. In this high-stakes standoff between Ellen and Carlisle, fraught with tremendous national and personal consequences, the choices between right and wrong become even more blurred.

Comment

Seems Homeland doesn't have it's own thread, anyone else getting fed up with it now?

Comment

How many series is Homeland supposed to run for?

It's a popular show and I imagine instead of winding up the story in an entertaining story arc, they'll pump it up with another series. Then they'll lose the ratings and it'll either get axed or the story will be concluded in a rushed one-hour special.

I only saw the first episode of this and was interested in more, but some of the snippets of plot sound incredulous.

They're really stringing out the one premise the show is based on - is he or isn't he a terrorist?

Comment

ITV4 showed The New Avengers episode last night that has Lewis Collins and Martin Shaw in together before they made The Professionals. At the end Lewis Collins character says they should work together again

Comment

Any one watching the black list ?

It's something different than the usual csi, ncis type crime shows.

Also been enjoying bates motel, the tv series based on psycho, the latest episode has started to get weirder and show Normans darker side.

What's everyone else watching ?

Comment

Blacklist is on my list of things to watch.

Just started watching "The Tunnel" which seems OK, apart from that just the normal shows, not been grabbed by many new pilots recently.
                Hostages is another new one that looks OK a couple of episodes in.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  How many series is Homeland supposed to run for?

It's a popular show and I imagine instead of winding up the story in an entertaining story arc, they'll pump it up with another series. Then they'll lose the ratings and it'll either get axed or the story will be concluded in a rushed one-hour special.

I only saw the first episode of this and was interested in more, but some of the snippets of plot sound incredulous.

They're really stringing out the one premise the show is based on - is he or isn't he a terrorist?
                  It doesnt take too long to move on from that if you stick with it but I kinda lost interest 3/4's into the second series and the finale didnt make up it either. Watching snippets of the 3rd season and its just gone off the rails IMHO

We are living in the post Breaking Bad era and everything else pales in comparison.

Comment

Agree Bash, and Brody has only been in one of the four episodes so far (not seen this weeks yet), his rebellious daughter has had more screen time, Homeland has become very messy and lost it's edge totally.

Comment

Homeland S1 and S2 were awesome I thought but S3 sucks so far, gone really downhill.

Enjoying Bates Motel the most at the moment, think they really nailed it and find it far better than the Hannibal series, also tried the first two episodes of Sleepy Hollow but its not interesting me much so far.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
                        Enjoying Bates Motel the most at the moment, think they really nailed it and find it far better than the Hannibal series, also tried the first two episodes of Sleepy Hollow but its not interesting me much so far.
                        and also Dracula, first episode is already on, on demand as a preview.

Comment

Watched the third episode of the tunnel last night, it's getting really good I thought.

one thing that bothers me is the French police speaking French around the English police guy that goes back and forth to France when they can understand what he's saying to them.

I guess this is to keep the French element to the series as they subtitle it when the woman officer is speaking to her other colleagues at the station in France.

anyone else watching this ?

Comment

Yes I am, am all up to date with it, is getting really good you're right.

Comment

Any fans or Fast & Loud and Smokey and the Bandit really should watch the two most recent episodes of Fast & Loud, two part thing which was well done.
                              Burt Reynolds is looking old now, but still has his laugh and sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                                Any fans or Fast & Loud and Smokey and the Bandit really should watch the two most recent episodes of Fast & Loud, two part thing which was well done.
                                Burt Reynolds is looking old now, but still has his laugh and sense of humour.
                                is this a new series back on discovery in the uk or will i need to download it as i do like fast and loud.

Comment

Working...
                                X