Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep download, not sure it's still on Discovery is it, or the new ones at least.

Comment

Just read, not watched, the Homeland S3 finale.

So ****ing glad I didnt continue with this show, what a load of bollox!

Comment

Thanks for that, was looking forward to the season finale tonight.

But yes the show is going nowhere fast, should have all been concluded by now. Has more padding than a Michellin man

Comment

Anyone else watch the American Show "House of Lies" ?

First season was great, second OK and third has gone right down the pan. Such a shame/waste.

Comment

Anyone watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine, really enjoyed this and cant wait for the next episode i think this sort of show could do with a longer runtime of it left me wanting to see more of of the characters, i quite enjoy Samberg on SNL good to see him moving on to something different as the recent lonely island stuff was wearing a bit thin
            cant beat great day like a boss, or lazy sunday though

Trailer/Episode 1 spoiler

great day
            Last edited by Lebowski; 23-01-2014, 12:29.

Comment

Me and the missus tried hard with Brooklyn Nine Nine but just couldn't get on with it. Like some of the cast, even in other stuff but its too tame for Samberg so he just comes across as annoying. Crews is okay but gets too little screen time and the Captain is okay. Can't remember the little nerdy guys name but him and the women are dire, borderline unwatchable at times. Mostly though, just don't find laughs in it.

Comment

So me and the wife have watched a few series in the last week or so.
                Orange is the new black, pretty good, all characters well acted.
                Lillyhammer, we both enjoyed it.
                The killing series 3, only 3 episodes in but looking good, really enjoyed first 2 series.

It's hard to say too much without giving anything away but all are well worth ago..

Comment

I've just watched the pilot for Almost Human. Another JJ Abrams show.
                  It has new McCoy (Karl Urban) who is OK but it is a little too generic for me

Comment

Had the same issue. Literally lifts I Robots story and makes it a generic procedural show.

Comment

We tried to get into Person of Interest and after 2 episodes (our cut off) we just didn't give a **** about anyone enough to find out more about them.

I like the idea though.

Comment

Person of Interest, can't believe it's on the third season, I watched season one then binned it off. Same old thing every episode.
                        Same with the remake of Hawaii-5-0, think that's on season three, I stopped watching that halfway through season one, every episode was far too similar.

Comment

I turned it off purely because i couldn't stand his stupid low whispering voice.

Currently watching and enjoying Revolution, The Following, Arrow, Banshee and The Blacklist.

Oh, and just finished Hostages. Reminded me a little of 24 with all it's government business.

Comment

Started Hostages on 4. Biggest load of bilge I've had the misfortune of watching, so far. It would be interesting if the plot actually developed between episodes.

Comment

True Detective, HBO's new show. It's slow but wonderfully directed and acted. Only two episodes so far but it has the makings of something very special.

Also, Archer season 5. What a brilliant start to the new series!

Comment

Yep I gave up on Hostages after three episodes, too drawn out for me, speaking of drawn out, Revolution, few times I've nearly given up on that, am a couple of weeks behind since it returned in the US.
                                Arrow & The Following are the next two on my radar me thinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X