No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones / House of Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was already the greatest episode of anything ever even before the fight (which you may want to spoiler in case anyone's more than 2 episodes behind!)

Loved Arya laughing :-)

Comment

Yes was a cracking last five minutes for sure. Only two more episodes until next year. Sad face.

Comment

And we haven't even had episode nine yet

(going by tradition of episode nines in GoT, it'll be pretty special this year! Unless in a typical GoT fashion it does the unexpected and nothing happens)

Comment

Just watched it! Yikes that was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Ho. Lee. Crap.

Monday's episode. Greatest single episode of anything to ever appear on TV.
            How so. It was quite good but what made it shine? Exploding heads, Sansa's transformation, Ser Jorah's banishment?

I guess I was waiting for the final fight all episode that I thought the rest was sort of useless.

Comment

All of the above and Arya laughing. All in one episode

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                How so. It was quite good

Pleased I have seen it spoiler alert or what. Having said I was chatting at work about it with a bloke at work and he decided to let slip where the books are up to

Comment

Did he give it away that

Sean Bean dies?

Comment

Just finished, epic final 15 minutes. Surprising to see such praise as the rest was all standard stuff but the build up to the last scene and especially the last moments were class

Comment

George Martin dances around the need to extend the books to an eighth book to tie everything up which would ensure the show passes its events early

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        There's one or two I can imagine

later becoming front runners for the throne. I think my trouble is that it's such a bleak world that whoever gets it would likely end up dead before long as most characters would happily slit anothers throat for the chance. I'm assuming that there is no one person destined to rule and we're just following a key point in the kingdoms timeline
                        I keep telling people:

Sansa's going to end up on the throne. Her character has hit rock bottom, now we watch her rise to glory.

Comment

Hope not, happily see that one killed long before the end

Comment

So is the midget gonna get killed or not?

Comment

It's dwarf mate.

Comment

Sadly I already know the answer to that one, don't know circumstances though so the next 2 eps should be interesting as GoT never does things the simple way

Comment

Working...
                                X