Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Films Have You Watched This Week - The Sequel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Anybody got a good chase movie suggestion?

I don't mean car chase, more where people are being pursued.
    The Warriors
    Escape From New York
    North by North West
    Logan's Run
    The Running Man

That kind of thing.
    Think of a few, because I'm bound to have seen a lot of suggestions!
    I think '71 comes under this category which is in cinemas at the minute. Meant to be a good thriller chase flick.

Comment

Ah, yes, that's a good suggestion, Baseley. I've heard good things so far.

I'm waiting for the home release of The Purge 2 as that sounds a similar vibe too.

Comment

The Warriors
        Escape From New York
        North by North West
        Logan's Run
        The Running Man

That kind of thing.
        Have you tried Headhunters? Think that would qualify. Subtitles though.

Watched 'We are the Best' last night on Netflix. Danish film about 80's girls starting a punk band. Loved it.

Comment

Ah, good suggestion, Stakers, thanks. I've been meaning to watch that for ages!

Comment

Hunter Prey (2009)

I think it's meant to be a sequel to Enemy Mine. It's terrible, but a guilty pleasure.

Comment

Theres this old film, you may have heard of it . . . but check it out all the same, its not half bad. Its called PREDATOR! Mad Max 2 is another good shout.

Comment

In the end, I watched The Purge: Anarchy and it was exactly what I was looking for.

As opposed to the siege drama of the original, this was a chase thriller that had a great tense vibe similar to The Warriors and Escape From New York. It also had a videogame feel to it, Max Payne and Man Hunt, especially.

Totally throw-away and disposable, but a real blast.

I'll check out those other suggestions too, except that Predator film, which sounds really silly.

Comment

Had a double whammy last night of comedy

sex tape
                  Quite fun and had a few funny moments plus seeing Diaz in roller boots and little panties is always a winner

22 jump street
                  A lot funnier than I thought it was going to be especially Tatum doing a foreign accent at one of the bits, the best being the end where it started to show all the sequels upto 37 jump street

A decent nights viewing even through I probably won't watch them again

Comment

The Warriors
                    Escape From New York
                    North by North West
                    Logan's Run
                    The Running Man

That kind of thing.
                    You'll have seen them, but The Hitcher (the original) and Duel.

Comment

You know, I don't think I've seen all of The Hitcher with Rutger Haueuaeuaer.

Comment

zomg you must watch that. It's amazing.

Also, Judgement Night.

Comment

It's brilliant QC, watch it!

Comment

Will do, Wakka. Does he sell any butter in it?

Nice shout, Chaz.
                            Judgement Night has one of the most amazing collaborative soundtracks ever, and is more successful than the Spawn one, IMHO.

Comment

Agreed on judgement night. Loved the films & soundtrack.

watched the 2nd hunger games.. Completely on the fence about it. Watchable though.

Comment

Not see The Hunger Games yet, as I fear it will pale next to Battle Royale.

Has anybody seen The Giver yet? I loved the book!

Comment

Working...
                                X