Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
    http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-lit...n=AffiliateWin

Little Mermaid just went live, SO glad I got my order in and the artwork choice is just... perfect.

Enter the jungle in the Disney classic The Jungle Book with Zavvi UK�s wide selection of exclusive steelbooks, Blu-rays, DVDs, figures and merchandise!

Jungle Book is also up, preordered but don't remember being too fussed by the film. Will see how I feel closer to the time but at least its covered for now.

With these going up today it means staying on my toes for Iron Man 3.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Been out all day for Chloe's birthday so not been able to get online properly till now.

Pre-orders in for both.

Neil

Comment

Cool, I imagine these will sell out quick, especially Little Mermaid. Really interested to see what other Disney titles get an airing, so far there's some stellar art choices.

Comment

My Nemo arrived today and its pretty lovely

Comment

I have over 120 blurays and not one steelbook, so i'm not interested, but HMV were selling the MIB 3 steelbook sealed for ?6.99 instore for you filmsy alloy lovers!

Comment

Saw this quote on HUKD, may be of use to someone who is going to order both The Jungle Book, and The Little Mermaid ...

'zavvi now have the little mermaid and the junglebook blu ray steelbook for preorder though they are quite expensive at ?22.99 each but if you put both in your basket and use code VCMAYZ40 you get an extra ?5 of so both for just over ?40....couldn't find them looking directly at site but if you put the details on google and go to the link that way it works'.

Comment

Cheers, I'd given the code a go on re-processing my preorder and it worked a treat

Saw my local HMV selling off its spare steelbooks. They have tons of Avatar which I picked up along with MIB3 (skipped as I have the trilogy steelbook) and Hunger Games (also skipped as the film is overrated)

Comment

My Nemo finally arrived today...

Took long enough but was worth the wait...it's lovely

Comment

News just in...

Appears that Zavvi are releasing their own versions of Thor & Captain America steelbooks.

Rumour is they will feature different art to the HMV versions.

Count me in if they are different art

Looking forward to the inevitable Iron Man 1 & 2 to follow.

Neil

EDIT -

Thor - http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/thor-za...n=AffiliateWin

EDIT 2 - Team America World Police is showing as a Zavvi Exclusive Steel as wel
                  Last edited by Soundwave; 05-06-2013, 13:57.

Comment

I'm well happy with how Nemo has turned out. Also curious what they'll do with the new Marvel steels. There's plenty of scope on Thor but the rumoured design I'm not so keen on. For Cap they'll never top the original steel design, love it. Got a full set and lots of stuff preordered so won't be going for them. Handy for those who are missing an entry though.

Comment

Iron Man 3 artwork up at Zavvi now...

Looks sweet.

Hope they release their own versions of 1 & 2 now to go with it

Neil

Comment

Hmm, personally I'm not a fan of this design. Would have much preferred the German one. That being said, none of the Iron Man covers are great.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                          Hmm, personally I'm not a fan of this design. Would have much preferred the German one. That being said, none of the Iron Man covers are great.
                          I'm getting both

Decided I like the (probable)German cover enough to warrant getting them both

Will be nice if they do similar designs if the do re-release 1 & 2 to make them all match up

Neil

Comment

I'd already forgotten I'd got the German one preordered

I'll preorder the UK one and see how I think when they arrive. Doubt IM3 will be limited enough to be worth much just like Avengers hasn't held value. Interested on what the back of it is like.

Comment

2 new Steels up for pre-order at Zavvi (This is getting daft now)

Planet of the Apes (1968)
                              Buy Planet of the Apes (1968) - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Die Hard
                              Buy Die Hard - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Quite liking the Planet of the Apes but not really feeling the Die Hard one

Neil

Comment

Love how The Rocketeer Zavvi Steelbook has sold-out for pre-order months away from release when we all know that come September copies will appear on Flea-Bay for twice or three times the mark-up.

Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X