X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the best track on it though:

Comment

Been listening to this for a couple of months on and off, an absolute belter set of tunes for anyone into their tech and progressive house.

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

This was AMazing...reminded me that i really need to pick up the original GITS soundtrack. Should have bought it years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by gIzzE View Post
          Been listening to this for a couple of months on and off, an absolute belter set of tunes for anyone into their tech and progressive house.
          Cheers for that. Downloaded the free mp3.
          If that was on CD I'd buy it.

Got any similar recommends on FLAC or CD?

Comment

Last edited by Phar; 22-06-2012, 18:58.

Comment

A Prince (squiggle??) megamix. http://www.mixcloud.com/beatminerz/b...-power-prince/

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                Saw Gregory Porter at Band on the Wall in Manchester last night, was completely blown away by him, if anyone is into soul and jazz i would very highly recommend his stuff.

I can't see a picture of that bloke without thinking of this bloke

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                  Faith No More and Boo-Yaa Tribe is a full on classic track.
                  Nicely done - Always liked the house of pain track.

Comment

Don't know what possessed me, but I suddenly got an urge to listen to this song. I'd forgotten about it, but it takes me right back to being 18 or thereabouts:

Comment

been trawling Fact Magazines mixes that i missed while having no computer...loads of good stuff...IPOD is well stocked up now

The formidable Warp trio drop Kode9, Kangding Ray, The Alchemist, tons of unreleased Hudson Mohawke and more.

Comment

Good tip. Thanks.

Comment

Love the female vocals (1:20), totally switches up the tune. Ahhh the 80s

Netsky - When the drop comes around 1:00 and the synth kicks in I can't help picturing an 80 side scrolling shooter.

Comment

I've got a load of great rock tracks from new bands I've discovered to post, but I normally listen to Classic FM when I'm driving my son around as I'm convinced listening to classical music makes your baby brainier.

Anyway, this morning they played this beautiful track called "Rackwick Bay" by Phamie Gow. Just lovely.

Comment

That is very Einaudi!

Thanks for the link, never heard of her before.

Comment

Oh, it is Phamie Gow, who wrote that Carousel track.
                                I keep meaning to buy some albums but always forget.

Cheers, I will get on Amazon now.

Comment

Working...
                                X