Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This hasn't left my phone since it came out, as far as I'm concerned music peaked with this:

Comment

I've just cranked the speakers as far as they will go without distorting with Wink's Higher State of Consciousness, followed swiftly by Wrenegade Master. The kids loved it, going completely mental at the rising pitch crescendos in Higher State.

Comment

Been mainly listening to 80's Italo Disco the past couple of days, love this track, it's almost 30yrs old but still sounds fresh for a dance track imo.

Comment

This is the only Italian disco song I know:

Comment

First time i've heard that one, really nice track may have a look on discogs later to see if anyones selling a copy.

Comment

How peculiar I had that Pineapples track on yesterday, pretty badass.

And this one by Clio - Eyes

I don't understand a word of what they are singing in the chorus, but it is very catchy :-)

Comment

Yeah that's a classic Italo Disco tune, never could figure out what the chorus was though. Love her other track "Faces" as well.

Comment

Comment

Judgement Night OST

Some hilarious great lyrics in this:

Comment

Saw Gregory Porter at Band on the Wall in Manchester last night, was completely blown away by him, if anyone is into soul and jazz i would very highly recommend his stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Judgement Night OST

Some hilarious great lyrics in this:
                        Faith No More and Boo-Yaa Tribe is a full on classic track.

Comment

Cypress Hill - Skull & Bones

Comment

I love that Judgement Night album. It was an absolute revolution at the time and even now I think it stands up as a collection of metal/rap crossover. More meaty riffs on that album than the last three Metallica albums combined!

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                              Faith No More and Boo-Yaa Tribe is a full on classic track.
                              Yeah. Totally. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by averybluemonkey View Post
                                This hasn't left my phone since it came out, as far as I'm concerned music peaked with this:

Meant to say the other day but this was pretty good!

Comment

Working...
                                X