Battlestar Galactica........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRMacumber
    Boomer blasting away at Adama? Holy ****, I about leapt out of my chair! I so cannot wait to see where season two is headed. July can't come fast enough.
    Nice to know I'm not the only person that shocked!

Roll on July, and S2, please!!

Comment

Shape, you're a President man? Huh, wouldn't have thought that. She's pretty, but just a touch too matronly for me. Six, though, is a ****in' given. She is way too fine. And Starbuck in that dress? Hubba hubba!

Comment

You only just saw the finale ep? Crikey that was shown months ago here.

It was a fantastic ep - I really hope from the strength of the series, something I was really skeptical about after the mini stuff, that a second series is forthcoming.

Comment

I thought a second season was already filming in Vancouver?

Comment

Yeah, the second series is underway. It'll be a 20-episode run as well...

The R2 boxset of the first series has deleted scenes, btw, and can be got for ?35 and under (Asda has it out for ?35).

Comment

That's excellent news then. Shall look forward to its arrival.

Comment

First ep of season 2 aired on Sci-Fi this w/e. Really decent opener for the season lots of cyclon action, hopefully more of the same to come.

Adama critically injured, and it looks like he'll be out for a few episodes, Tigh has taken over command, but he's not really coping with it very well. A group are stranded on Kobol, making it like another Caprica type thing. Boomer is going from knowing nothing to cyclon mode, she didn't know what had happened after shooting Adama, but once she was in the brig she seemed to remember everything, especially when Tigh was having a bit of a go. Some strange but interesting flash backs of Adama and Tigh. Anyway, looks promising for the rest of the season.

Comment

Was this on the UK Sci-Fi Channel Marty?

Comment

US

Comment

YASSSSSS

I loved this series

(Goes trawling net for torrent)

Comment

Worth noting the R2 dvd set of S1 can be had for less than ?20 if you hunt about. The R1 set with promised extras (although they may be less than amazing) is still yet to be released.

Comment

F*&K!!! SHI*E!!

What are they doing hiding it on the effing sci-fi channel, I missed that completely! Sci-fi channel is atrocious anyway, they dont show anything widescreen. Grrrr...

Comment

US Sci-Fi Channel...

Ok, that's fine, as I can't get that anyway (I think) so I've not missed it.

I'm hoping Sky One will get the new series when it is released in this country. Which is, I believe, in September.

Does anyone know if that's true?

Comment

Ahh.. phew.... I sort of assumed UK would be getting it first, just cos we did last time.

Comment

Anyone watching Season 2? I've downloaded the first 6 episodes by bittorrent. I decided to check it out after Smallville went on summer hiatus.

Never seen the miniseries, and only seen '33' from Season 1 so it's a bit confusing starting from Season 2.

As a Star Trek TNG/DS9 person, BG is a very refreshing show. As someone mentioned earlier in this thread, they need to start provideing answers in the Gaius/Cyclon relationship or I'll start to lose interest. Overall, this is very good sci-fi. I love the gritty feel, people die here, there's blood, there is swearing ('Motherfraker!'). It reminds me of Space: Above and Beyond, a show I really liked but cruelly it lasted only 1 season.

Comment

Working...
                                X