No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to watch the mini series and season one really - mind if you're losing interest in the Gaius/Cyclon situation from the six eps of season 2, maybe you shouldn't - there's far more of it there.

Comment

Haven't heard anyhting of this for a while. Are the US shows still airing?
      Any dates for series 2 to appear here in UK?

Comment

US series stopped at ep 10 I think it was - No new eps till the new year.

Comment

[ignore]
          Last edited by mattSix; 19-03-2006, 02:45.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
            US series stopped at ep 10 I think it was - No new eps till the new year.
            yeah thats correct - series 2.5 starts as stated in the new year

bought the series 2 dvd's from ebay - pretty decent stuff to be honest

its fracking great

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
              its fracking great

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                pretty decent stuff to be honest

its fracking great
                Agreed. Season 2 has been shockingly good so far, especially epsiode 10

Comment

Originally posted by Square
                  Agreed. Season 2 has been shockingly good so far, especially epsiode 10
                  the dvd's are out soon - but gonna wait until the price drops like the original series

?25 is too much for 10 episodes - will wait to it hits the ?15 mark just like the first season

Comment

Really? Which region?

Comment

Really? Which region?
                      here you go

region 1 at movietyme

region 1 at playusa

Comment

Hey, does anyone here prefer the more (original series) retro design of the Pegasus to the new Galactica model? Personally i much prefer it and i also wish the makers would use the original theme tune for the new series too! Absolutely love this show though. cant wait till the series continues in January.....

Comment

Cheers Jason, I had no idea is was out yet. I thought they'd at least wait untill the season had finished

Comment

Cheers Jason, I had no idea is was out yet. I thought they'd at least wait untill the season had finished
                            technically season 2 finished months ago

this new season in the new year is being hailed as season 2.5 so season 3

**waits for the fanboys to argue seasons just like family guy**

thats why there is only 10 episodes

Comment

Who gives a monkeys what the US has got, when's it being shown over here?

Comment

I think i'll wait for a complete season 2 boxset, can't be arsed with all these half season sets coming out >.<

Comment

Working...
                                X