Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Torchwood. Complete arse.

Comment

Looks pretty good to me, I don't know what you were all expecting.

Comment

So this will detail the origin of the Cylon 'skin jobs' then? The cynic in me thinks it's a bit of filler until we get the later portion of series 4.

Comment

Bump! New series starts on Sky One on Tuesday 20th Jan.

Comment

bugger... id better rent the boxset of season 4 then and catch up...

nice heads up there though Smoke

Comment

Well, it's only the "new series" in the UK, it's actually only 10 episodes as it's the rest of what should have come last year before the Writer's Strike.

Only 10 episodes left! So much to wrap up and, of course, the identity of the final Cylon

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the conclusion of BSG now. My money is on God being the final Cylon.

Comment

Nah, its Unicron.

Comment

Nah, it's a Unicorn.

Comment

Nah, it's a unicycle.

Comment

having loved the first 3 series I found the first part of series 4 sent me to sleep every week, it was so dull.

here's hoping that they tie it all up well and the final eps are bak up to scratch.

Comment

Are you kidding?? My god, I watched series 4 over the christmas break and absolutely every episode had me on the edge of my seat - I figured they had cut out all the filler and gone straight to the meat of the story because of the writer's strike last year - phenomenal series...

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeMeAKipper View Post
                            Well, it's only the "new series" in the UK, it's actually only 10 episodes as it's the rest of what should have come last year before the Writer's Strike.

Only 10 episodes left! So much to wrap up and, of course, the identity of the final Cylon
                            The last half of series 4 hasn't been shown in the US either though, has it? It's not on t'interweb.

Comment

I was with Merf on series 4. I can't remember if I wrote about it here so could be repeating myself but it seemed to me to be a one-episode season: the last episode. That episode could have been shown directly after the last episode of the third season and nothing would have been missed. For me, it was a season of nothingness.

But I'll still stick it out to the end. When I think of just how great the first two seasons were though (that end of season 1 to beginning of season 2 is stunning television), it saddens me that the show spent so much time wandering.

Edit: Yeah... I looked back and I'm just repeating myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                                The last half of series 4 hasn't been shown in the US either though, has it? It's not on t'interweb.
                                Nope, these next ten episodes are the last half of series 4. But for some reason in the UK it's classed as "Season 5". Don't ask me why - I have no idea. I'm assuming we're getting them just after (or possibly even before like Season One?) America as Sky partly fund the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X