New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Tobal][quote="James Harvey"
    Nothing but pure brillance that show, its in my top 5 animes of all time for me, mad story, great art and animation and brilliant sound track make it one of the best. And being only 6 episodes long, its not a pain inthe arse to get online or on dvd.[/quote]

Excellent, I'm getting this!

Comment

OK lads, which FMA sub then (for ep32)

Sonchou or Aoi?

At least i have naruto 83 and TT 6 waiting for me when i get home

p.s (whos is my new icon)

Comment

well i'm biased so i'll say Aoi-Anime.

your new icon is from my scan for inane, Rock Lee.

Comment

Got up to around episode 55 of Naruto. Rock Lee Vs. Gaara. I'll say that again.

What an awesome fight. I won't talk about it, as the spoiler tags don't really work at the moment. But that was fantastic. Rock Lee is the best character I've ever seen. He's ace. All hail the Rockster.

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
            Got up to around episode 55 of Naruto. Rock Lee Vs. Gaara. I'll say that again.
            Toldyoutoldyoutoldyoutoldyoutoldyoutoldyou.

Comment

well the first raw of samurai champloo is out!

beback with impressions in a little while.

Comment

Any good, cos the trailer fo it looked ace.

Comment

It looks ****ing ace! top notch action but some VERY overworked art direction, looks like they let him go nuts with the effects on this one.

I'll also let you guys in on a secret... We (Anime-Station) are gonna fansub it, probably releasing it tonight.

Comment

odd happening yesterday... i'm on the tube, and guess what i see? a girl that looks exactly like aikawa maki (face-wise), i was like niiiicceee.

Also i just found out that Romi Park the seiyuu (voice actress/actor) for Edward Elric from FMA is also the seiyuu for Aikawa Maki in Air Master and Temari Of The Sand in Naruto.
                    Last edited by newmiyamoto; 21-05-2004, 12:07.

Comment

Originally posted by newmiyamoto
                      I'll also let you guys in on a secret... We (Anime-Station) are gonna fansub it, probably releasing it tonight.
                      Thank god. At least someone's going to. Too many subbers are going "OH NOS ITSS LICESNSED WE CANOT TOUCH IT".

Comment

were going out of our way to piss off geneon this season... ;-)
                        Last edited by newmiyamoto; 21-05-2004, 13:18.

Comment

odd happening yesterday... i'm on the tube, and guess what i see? a girl that looks exactly like aikawa maki (face-wise), i was like niiiicceee.

Also i just found out that Romi Park the seiyuu (voice actress/actor) for Edward Elric from FMA is also the seiyuu for Aikawa Maki in Air Master and Temari Of The Sand in Naruto.
                          LOL brilliant, im on the next train down

now to find a Sakiyama look-a-like and i'll have my own live action Air Master.

Comment

Just having a look at the torrents, and I see one for a Naruto Jump Festa 2003. Anyone have any idea what this is, or whether it has any bearing on the anime?

Comment

were going out of our way to piss off geneon this season... ;-)
                              **** 'em. Geneon = Pioneer = No release in the UK. If they can't be bothered to put the effort in to get their anime released over here, I can't be bothered to import it.

(YES, I'M BITTER)

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
                                Just having a look at the torrents, and I see one for a Naruto Jump Festa 2003. Anyone have any idea what this is, or whether it has any bearing on the anime?

side story called : 'search for the crimson four leaf clover' no bearing on the main story.

Comment

Working...
                                X