New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moodmon
    Sorry to sound dumb, but what's OP? Is it opening?

26 episodes, then it must be Cowboy Bebop. Though I won't believe it if it can best the ending to that masterpiece. Of course, it didn't help the DVD ruins the important part of the last episode by including the scene of it in the chapter select option. Not good when your PC crashes and you need to get back to the middle quickly.
    Moodmon Most single season's are 26 episodes, with few finishing on 24 or half seasons like 13 epsiodes.

Comment

Sorry, I knew that, I was trying to be clever. Just means that a) I won't take up 60Gb of HD space and b) I should get a decent ending.

Am I the only one who thinks Fuu is hot? Really, really hot. Helps she isn't stupid, angry or useless. I really need to get out more...

Comment

nah, she's hot alright. at times she looks tooo much like Fei but i suppose thats a good thing.

also, Tobal... it's coming! to your house.
        Last edited by newmiyamoto; 25-05-2004, 18:33.

Comment

Originally posted by newmiyamoto
          also, Tobal... it's coming! to your house.
          WOOOOOOhoooooooooooo

Some good stuff*

*Godannor season 2 kicked off with a... a... Recap , still enjoyable though, wonder if it has a new OP.

*Ragnarok, i know its been out for weeks now but, now Aone have subbed it, i took a look, and really liked what i found, a kind off piss take of Mmorpg's, shame the animation really sucks outside the fights and that Blinded Women's magic attacks.

*Chrno Crusade, not sure how many are still following this and it got pretty boring for the 1st 15-16 episodes, ep 22 was pretty good though i didn't expect the outcome for Satillia to be quite so nasty , only 2 more eps left.
          Last edited by Tobal; 25-05-2004, 19:25.

Comment

Saw the Naruto Jump Festa 2004 thing. Highly recommended. You get some decent fights, and a lovely coward type person. Just wondering when it is set. Naruto uses his orange chakra, but I can't remember when this first appeared. Anyone have any idea?

EDIT - I'll rephrase that. Anyone have any idea where this fits into the series? As in between what episodes.
            Last edited by Moodmon; 27-05-2004, 17:01.

Comment

You mean the kyuubi? Ninetails' chakra?

Comment

Sorry, I've edited my original post. Damn my poor grasp of English. No, I meant in between what episodes does it fit. I remember the first appearance of the nine tails chakra, if only for that sweet, sweet punch

Comment

Moon the Naruto Special fits anywhere after the bell training up to where they get the wave country mission.

Also OMG! what have they done to GOdannor's 2nd OP, its completely crap and doesn't keep any of the 1st season's OP cheese. But thank god for young girls with big boobs and massive fighting robots all well animated
                  Last edited by Tobal; 27-05-2004, 21:33.

Comment

If we can start complaining about new OPs, then I want to complain about Naruto's, the Fighting Dreamers or whatever one. It's ****. The song is not catchy and pants, and the animation suuuuuucks. The best OP was the one during the Chuunin trials/prelims, with all the entrants fighting each other. I want another one like that. Right now. Now. Right. Now.

Comment

Hikaru No Go has incredible OPs all the way through 1 to 75.

Comment

Firstly, I resent being called Moon . Second, what the hell is an OP? Is it just the opening? If it is I completely agree with Dache about Naruto. The Chuunin opening and ending songs were both excellent. In fact, I even have the mp3s .

Finally, thanks for telling me about the first special Tobal, but I can't seem to find where the second one (with the coward) fits in.

Comment

Yeh, OP is the opening sequence. ED is the closing one with the credits.

Comment

Originally posted by Razz
                            Hikaru No Go has incredible OPs all the way through 1 to 75.
                            well duh!

just kidding, yeah its quite common knowledge that HNG has some of the OP/ED songs around. If you haven't listened to it yet, the OST's come highly recommended.

I resent all this bashing of Flow's Naruto OP (GO!!) i like it, really catchy with some nice sentiment, the intro (animation) is quite good as well. Unlike most people i really like the 5th ED as well.

Anyway, things are finally starting to move and SC 1 should be out tonight (after a LONG LONG rewrite) yes its late, but it'll have to make up for the bad news that apparently no episode was shown this week, they showed football instead

Tobal I disagree about the setting of the OVA, I think its set after the wave country mission as naruto doesn't unleash any kyubi chakra until that point, so it has to be set after the Haku fight, also at the start he says "we are back on another bodyguard mission" or something to that effect.

Comment

I like the new opening! I'm just not very fond of the ending. I really really really liked the ending with Ino pig and Sakura singing and wiggling. It was hilarious <g>

Comment

It says a lot when I can't even remember the ED for Naruto at the moment. I think it's the one with the huge sun, and all the kids in a line. I think.

Yes Firsty, all hail the second ending. The song isn't too bad either. Neither is Go! It isn't brilliant but the animation that plays over the top is quite good. Much better than the rubbish third OP anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X