X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the third OP?
    So many people hate the Harmonia 2nd ending. I have no idea why :S

Comment

The third OP was the one with the squeky voice, and started with Naruto in an autumn like forest with a sunset type background.

Comment

Only a few days till we get the subs for Macross Zero ep4.... WOOOOOHOOOO!

Comment

AOne were taking too ****ing long with Naruto 85, so I downloaded S-O's version (whoever the hell they are).

Comment

Looks like Naruto's taking the One Piece anime route, new anime only story arcs after the movie's out so the manga can get bigger lead(it will have caught up to the begining of the current manga story, while its just ending), looks like we're getting a rowdy, always fighting and womenizing character, so like Jiruya(sp?) put younger.

Azubaby = best show, also is any FSer's doing macros zero ep4? or even YukiKaze ep4 ;_;

Comment

It takes a long time for Hunter x Hunter Final OVA III episode 7 etc. to be released...

Comment

Tobal, any idea when the Naruto movie is coming out? And how did you get the info on an anime only storyline? I'm looking foward to that if it's true. Seeing the Jump Fiesta specials shows that they can concentrate on shorter, tighter stories with more fighting and stuff that better suits the anime medium. Having said that, episode 85 was good (Sasuke getting the crap kicked out of him always amuses me ). AonE have done episode 85, just that the announcement is hidden in the explanation for the site's down time. You can get it now.

And where the hell is Samurai Champloo ep 2?

Comment

Hmm, well... to answer my own question: HxH OVA III (Final) Ep. 7 has just been released.

Comment

I think the Naruto Movies out at the end of summer,

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO
                    Macross Zero ep4 out... and
                    Samurai Champoo ep2
                    Battle Programmer 13-15
                    Koi Kaze 9ep

Busy downloading day for me.

Comment

Also another super happy note, my Air Master mangas came inthe post today, 1-21 volumes and a copy of Young Lion, i have say the art is quite different from the anime, even renge doesn't look bad also form a quick glance through, theres tons more fights, specially involving Sakiyama

NM, as for the scanning of them the spin is really flexible, and the margins around the art are 1cm big, i could easily scan them with out harming them with a handheld scanner, so if someone could point me in the direction of a decent handheld scanner, i can get doing them straight away,.

Comment

Are you using Bittorrent Tobal? I can't seem to find Samurai Champloo ep 2 anywhere. Plus I can't connect to the tracker for Macross Zerp ep 4.

Comment

My macross one's only doing about 20kps, quite a busy tracker, as for Samploo

http://www.anime.mircx.com/ on the 2nd page

Comment

http://s93804574.onlinehome.us/12ktp/ - Samurai Champloo ep 2 here.

http://a.scarywater.net/shinotaku/ - S-O's Naruto 86 here.

Comment

Most impressed by Samurai Champloo 2. More sword fights, and some "Oooo, secret past." type stuff alluded to. Maybe Mugen will simply be a blank canvas, with the other two having the back stories. Might make an interesting change.

Comment

It was alright. The animation wasn't as good as the first episode, although the fights were still nice. I kinda miss the turntable scratches for the scene transitions, but I think I'm alone there.

Comment

Working...
                                X