No announcement yet.

New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the current naruto eps are building up to come cool stuff and one my best scene's in the series so far, Tsunade and Naruto together (i won't go in to anymore detail as not to spoil it, but the following fight is unbelievely good in self sacrifice, that and kabuto actually fighting and of course the Rasengen justu)

Comment

I have the most of the manga thus far, yet haven't read it yet. Must stop doing overtime at work and concentrate on more important things.

Comment

Koi_Kaze_07.5_[a-s][36362498].avi released.

Episode 7.5 is the episode that TV Asahi did not air between what we have called Episode 7 and 8. Apparently, TV Asahi thought Episode 7.5 was too controvesial for public TV. Kids Station, being cable TV, does not have the same tight restrictions.
        Got me interested, if you not watching it, you should. Good drama, if alittle sick.

*Also HQA finally finish Airmaster. 2gig's of eps15-27 on the download

*Samurai 7 ep2 , picked up alittle, the animation for everything is top notch, no wonder there spend 300k a episode on it

*FMA 35 was much uneeded overkill, that didn't make hate the badguy anymore than i do now after the killing of a great character a while back, i would have much prefered something else.

Comment

Got some anime to get rid off, after moving it across to dvd.

So looking for new home's are(btw these are not complete series)

Konjiki No Gash - 1-12 (Pokemon with Demon's and lot of emotional asskicking)

Mezzo DSA - 1-4 (worth it only for prehaps the best 1st epsiode off any anime i've seen, to bad about the rest after ep2 )

Gunslinger girl - 1-8 (cyborg girls, guns and Italy, if you love Noir, this will good for you)

Platonic Chain - 1-15+special (5 min episode's about 3 sluty teens using Platonic Chain service for there moblie phone's, like big bother but covering all of Japan, using all cgi graphics)

*gone*
          Full Metal Alchemist - 1-16 (i shouldn't have to say much about this)

now on, 1st come 1st served. just post here if u want it.
          Last edited by Tobal; 22-06-2004, 22:36.

Comment

Forget Mezzo DSA. The first episode is great, and then it just gets ****. They misbudgeted badly. Instead, get Mezzo Forte, the original OAV. It's loads better, well worth watching. Only 2 eps, and has sex scenes in there due to the fact that a hentai studio and director made it and they were contractually obliged to put something in there. It's an action anime first and foremost though.

I'm not that impressed by Samurai 7, personally. It's just not that interesting, and the animation isn't really that good. Especially if they're spending 300k an ep on it.

Comment

Mezzo Forte the OVA was pretty good, better than Kite which has only 1 good scene (bathroom assassination, which is worth watching it for)

And being only 1 person wanted FMA, the other cd's are up for grabs on 1st come, 1st served.

Comment

i'll take platonic chain, tobal. can't find my copy and i cant be bothered to track it down. incidently i recieved the dvd, Ikkitousen is tops. thanks again.

Koi Kaze, koi kaze koi kaze koi kaze... haaaa, i cant believe its finished. wont spoil anything but...

the ending is very open ended, my hope is this signals an eventual second season a few years from now.

Comment

Koi, 12 eps then('11' being the last cos 7.5?), downloaded 11 last night,haven't watched it yet.

as for Ikkitousen, quite good but the fights can be quite lame, being the only person who can fight seems to be the bimbo, and can really only been understood if you know the Rotk books/games so you why people are scared certain fighters. Still my fav bit is when eye patch Girl chokes her out making the bimbo pee herself, followed by a godly german suplex to return the favor.
                  Last edited by Tobal; 23-06-2004, 11:45.

Comment

Woohoo, FMA me up daddy!

Comment

pm me ur address moon.

Comment

Would you stop calling me moon! It's Mood, ffs

Comment

oops, so it is, i like the sound of 'moon' better though.

Finished watching that Beautiful and Ugly world last night, quite a disappointing series, i was hoping they(the main couple) would kick the crap out of each other but it never happened, the final fight was completely lame and lasted all of 2 seconds, such wasted potential with the whole 'come to start the next extinction so new life can take other' angle and while the rest of the fights(what few there where) are quite watchable and well animated, but everything instead centred around the filler, going with the 2 girls 1st beach/forest/school/Holiday trips.

Comment

What the hell is taking so long with Samurai Champloo 4?! There's no subs anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
                              Koi, 12 eps then('11' being the last cos 7.5?), downloaded 11 last night,haven't watched it yet.

as for Ikkitousen, quite good but the fights can be quite lame, being the only person who can fight seems to be the bimbo, and can really only been understood if you know the Rotk books/games so you why people are scared certain fighters. Still my fav bit is when eye patch Girl chokes her out making the bimbo pee herself, followed by a godly german suplex to return the favor.

Koi Kaze is 13eps (including 7.5) so one more episode for you to download, once we finish subbing it.

As for SC4 and the delay...it is an episode chocked full of dialogue, so that sortof explains the delay. As for us, our translator is currently unattainable so we cant do ep 3 or 4 ( or 5 for that matter).

Comment

Dammit, I can't find SC3 anywhere. Anyone care to PM me the details?

Comment

Working...
                                X