New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rav
    Newmiyamoto, I would just like to say thank you to you and everyone at A-S for doing such great job on R.O.D and look forward to all current and future projects.

Btw Tenjo Tenge is one of my currents favs too.
    thanks. like you, i was always a fan of a-s high quality work, so i joined the team at the end of the ROD project. the new projects are going well, we are slightly stretched but we shall manage

moodmon, you couldn't have timed your request at a worse time, the webpage (www.naruto-kun.com) with the whole naruto archive has only recently gone down for reconstruction. your best bet for high speed downloads is irc or dc++ (or changing your bittorrent client), if you want more info pm me.

Comment

Oh, cool, a fansubber. Hey, start subbing Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster. AnimeMPEG is taking literally a year per pair of episodes and I need my FIX.

(plz)

Comment

Just watched the first 2 episodes of initial d 4th stage.... looks very nice, shame there are no subs yet, but you can catch the general drift of it.... well worth watching for initial d fans

Comment

well... there are subs of sorts, as i stated earlier they have a vast injection of 'comedy' but are ok to watch by none the less.

Originally posted by Dache
          Oh, cool, a fansubber. Hey, start subbing Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster. AnimeMPEG is taking literally a year per pair of episodes and I need my FIX.

(plz)
          sorry man, as i said we are stretched at the moment, they wouldn't even let me do one of the other new series due to lack of resources.

Comment

I know, I was only kidding.

(Although it would be rawksome if you did)

Comment

Does anyone else think Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai ep 2 is completely bonkers, it felt like 5-6 episodes pressed into one with everyone just excepting she an alien from out of space, including the prof.women that, if she had any sense would have called her team in. THIS STORY MAKES ON SODDING SENSE.

Koi Kraze is pretty good, having on watched the 1st ep now,it looks like one to keep getting.

Tenjou Tenge ep 03, not much happened but then it feels like im watching Ikkitousen with better fights and a crapper plot so far, plus why is it every fighting series has that touge licking prevert with snake like looks?

Comment

if you wanna talk about compression, try watching the first episode of Dan Doh! (golf anime) its like 5-10 episodes compressed into one.

the 'long tongued pervert who thinks he's strong' is an indirect swipe at the chinese and something that is related to vastly more in-depth discussion of history and modern day grudge bearing between the 2 nations.

Comment

Naruto Movie Sneaky Peaky!!!
                  August 21st. I hope it gets subbed FAST!

Comment

Finally watched the first episode of Naruto. [Alan Partridge]Er, er, er ****![/Alan Partridge] Good lordy, that was good. Ninjas + school + beatings in face = Sold!

Excellently, my torrent download has started to speed up to around 20Kb/S. Which is nice.

Comment

I'm stick all my naruto ep on dvds(from cd-r) soon to save space, so i put them up for grabs, already done my Gilgamesh, so eps 1-14 for up for grabs.

First post gets them.

Comment

ME ^^

Comment

Jut PM me your address and i'll get them in the post tomorrow.

Comment

Damn Saur is quick

Initial D 4th stage Ep 1 fansubs is out on animesuki

I'm dl this tonight. Listening to the closing music atm and it is a departure, but in a good way. Still performed by Move, but much more guitar heavy.

I can imagine a sick montage of drift sequences whilst I'm listening to it, so its going to work well.

Comment

unfortunately the closing credits are lame in terms of drifting...

Tobal, which encode of ikkitousen have you got? i fyou have the anime-keep version sort me out please.

Comment

Wow Gantz is freaking cool, strange zooming style of animation and the story looks to good,

Originally posted by spoiler
                                When Kei and his friend died i was like , starting a show by killing the main characters, then to have them taken to meet over newly dead people to what looks like fighting demons/monsters/aliens. Great opening credits to.

"your life has ended
                                your life belongs to me"
                                NM as soon as i get Nero6 i get Ikkitousen done for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X