New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh.

simple resolution is to base the sites in europe (preferably UK) or Canada, as these countries normally work on imported or redistributed anime (which takes an eon to come, and an eon to prosecute over) they would be immune to this crap.

I guess i'll just have to go back the old method of having every group channel open.
    Last edited by newmiyamoto; 11-06-2004, 11:48.

Comment

Hurrahh! Naruto 86 is out! As a side note, can anyone seed Naruto Manga v24, ch212 from inane, if they have it? It's the only chuffing one I'm missing...

Comment

VIZ Media is one of the most comprehensive and innovative companies in the field of manga (graphic novel) publishing, animation and entertainment licensing of Japanese content.

all you need for the manga

Comment

Wonderful. Cheers Tobal. Now I just need to find the time to read the lot. And there had better be more Rock Lee

Comment

NM, have you gotten the package yet?

Comment

yeah, came yesterday, it had a blank cd with it?

Comment

blank?? i swear i put a dvd-r in there? its orange right?

Comment

nope, white top blank cd

Comment

lol, oh dear. I just got home and routed through the crap on my desk and found it, i picked up the wrong disc casing

Oh well, i'll send it in the CC post tomorrow for free

Comment

you couldnt do me a BIG favour and send me getbackers as well? i shall be forever in your debt.

Comment

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this elsewhere, but watch Samurai 7. It's an anime set in a futuristic setting that is midly based around the original "Seven Samurai" film by Akira Kurosawa. Iv'e watched the first ep and it's pretty good. I daresay one of the better anime titles premiered this year.

Comment

I watched the 1st ep last night, seemed ok with huge battle at the start when just bored me to death for the 2nd half, i'll watch the 2nd ep to night to see if its any better, never been a fan of 7 Samurai.

One surprise for me, has been Shura no Toki, started off pretty average with odd decent fight between the Marital arts 'samurai' and those that use weapons, but it doesn't spring into life till ep 6-7 when you have showdown of the major players of that time frame which you find out when the fights over, there's brilliant time leap thats adds so much more to it, and we get to see the bit part players in the first episodes grown up for the new era of fighting.
                          Ai****eruze Baby putting out really good stuff, i really hope it doesn't end on ep13.

Comment

you'll be happy to know that the show is scheduled for 26 episodes. What i wanna know is when the OP/ED/OST is out.

Comment

i already have the opening, 'Sunny side up' someone posted it on the anime.sounds group 4 days ago.

Comment

Gah, Naruto appears to be going down the path of the first story arc, where absolutely nothing happens for a great big chunk of it. Boo. Give the fans what they want, more Itachi.

Also, anyone have any idea if Mugen are going to release any more Bo-bobo episodes? It's insane, but hey, I like it. The Bo-bobo tank is the best thing ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X