New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAVE !! http://www.lik-sang.com/?click=pi-53-5060-alert400

top notch gashapons of the miniskirt variety have arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by newmiyamoto
      DAVE !! http://www.lik-sang.com/?click=pi-53-5060-alert400

top notch gashapons of the miniskirt variety have arrived.
      man, i hate you! My current financial woe has now been made even worse !!!!

Now is probably a good time to post this image too

Maya Saito, my lovely. hubba hubba
      Last edited by dave heats; 30-07-2004, 22:57.

Comment

anime-keep have released DearS episode 3 this morning. Happy times indeed!

EDIT - Just watched it, and another really enjoyable episode. Its a shame its only a short 13 episode series as I love it ^_^

Oh yeah, and speaking of series I love, theres a trailer for Gundam Seed Destiny available too. Its only a matter of seconds long, but hey, its gundam seed! Starts airing in October, so not long to wait now
        Last edited by dave heats; 31-07-2004, 18:05.

Comment

DearS seems to have grow on me, but i still don't like that teacher.

new bobobo out, Gash Bell and Kurau ep 4 (by animeyuki, now idea the quality, anyone know?)

Comment

BOBOBO-BO-BO-BOBO # 5 is out!!11

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
              DearS seems to have grow on me, but i still don't like that teacher.

new bobobo out, Gash Bell and Kurau ep 4 (by animeyuki, now idea the quality, anyone know?)
              I know what you mean with the teacher Tobal, her orgasmic shrieks can be annoying, although her overactive imagination made for a funny scenario or two in ep3.

Comment

Kurau ep 4 (by animeyuki, now idea the quality, anyone know?)
                It's good. Get it.

Comment

OMG One Piece latest Chapter =

Spoilers 330, 331

The rumored member of the Straws Hats leaving maybe is true after all, Luffy Vs a serious Usopp over the going merry ownership, eeek! i need more, it could easily go so many ways, Usopp leaving? Robin leaving?, The Going Merry dieing, new members coming??? and will Franky get his comeupence.

Tenjou Tenge 14, wow Bunshici is a nutjob, even with his legs mashed up he's still fighting.

Comment

Finshed watching a few more Ragnarok eps, i have to say that Takius Teacher is one evil mother lover, he's got the ego, the maddess, the drive and now lvl.99 max power 0_0, i love insane badguys, and i liked how they used the lvl.99 max cap from the game as his ultimate goal.

Naruto ep 93/94, watched them together, nice stuff. But with a cliff hanger like that, grrr i wanted to see Kabuto toasted, at least there 1hr special next week and the possible of something sticking the naruto movie on the net for the fansubbers.

Comment

Tenjou Tenge 14, wow Bunshici is a nutjob, even with his legs mashed up he's still fighting.
                      I really enjoyed this episode, it did surprise me that Shin was nothing without his katana though. I wonder if we?ll get to see Fu Chien(sp?) in action, as he reminds me a bit of Dr Jackal. The flashback arc?s going quite well, and I think the lack of Aya is very refreshing too!

At the moment I've not really got around to watching much else, I think due to the season (and various anime conventions) it's a pretty lean time for anime (at least for me) and not many seeders seem to be about either.

Maria-sama... haru is shaping up nicely, I really enjoyed eps 1 - 2. It's nice to see that the graduation hasn?t happened quite yet (I never tire of Sei's constant hitting on Yumi, I hope she stays around for a while).

Is there any news of the next season?s series yet? I know Gonzo are working on their "Count of Monte Cristo" update, and also some vampire/sci-fi show (looks like a Castlevania/Chrno Crusade/Vampire hunter D hybrid) but that?s all, has anyone else got any news?

Comment

Originally posted by Meng De

Maria-sama... haru is shaping up nicely, I really enjoyed eps 1 - 2. It's nice to see that the graduation hasn?t happened quite yet (I never tire of Sei's constant hitting on Yumi, I hope she stays around for a while).

Is there any news of the next season?s series yet? I know Gonzo are working on their "Count of Monte Cristo" update, and also some vampire/sci-fi show (looks like a Castlevania/Chrno Crusade/Vampire hunter D hybrid) but that?s all, has anyone else got any news?
                        no idea, but it does need more episodes, 2 season's worth ain't enough. But im not sure i would like it there was less Sei after she graduates, its her and Yumi that make that show so very special.

Comment

Thanks for those links Dave.

How about some recommendations of JDrama worth watching??

Comment

Hey PH
                            sorry for the delay in replying, my browser didnt seem to pick up on the new posts in this thread for some reason. Anyway, my personal recomendations are waterboys, youre under arrest live action (available from animesuki), beautiful life and my little chef (starring Aya Ueto )

My 2 favourite doramas by far however are stand up!! and great teacher onizuka live action. Stand up is simply phenomenal, and gto is frankly fantastic. Gto is also available from animesuki, and incidentally the actor playing Oni was actually in the original waterboys series. Once you start watching j-dorama you'll start noticing that the same actors are used relentlessly in loads of series, theres probably only 10 actors in Japan. (j/k of course).
                            Hope that helps, and get downloading!

Oh, regarding anime DearS episodes 4 AND 5 have been released in the past few days. Im gonna watch them both tonight, and can't wait. Such a great series. Ive also been ploughing through Naruto at a rate of knots trying to catch up.
                            Last edited by dave heats; 12-08-2004, 16:02.

Comment

Seichi's going to finish off Ebichu. Best anime news I've heard for years. Get downloading, bitches. Now.

Comment

DearS ep 4 is pure class , also the naruto double episode special is out and my god 7000+ seeders 16000+ leechers at the moe, im gonna wait for anbu though.

Also no more One Piece filler from ep104 until the current arc ends YESSS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X