X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That should have been five weeks.

Comment

Just watched last nights episode.

GO CHLOE GO!! Maybe Jack's new partner??

Comment

Watched the lastest episode last nite, fantastic thought it was very good indeed

Palmer turning up was cool, i got all excited even though i knew it was going to happen at some point. Anyone know what hes been doing? Chole kicking some ass too was fun

Comment

yeah Chloe did get a bit mean, she's always come across as a bit of a "don't cross me" kinda girl, bet the guy she shot isn't dead ... just seems so predictable.
          And Palmer returning was the worst kept spoiler ever, but glad he's back

Comment

Just watched ep 20. Fantastic ending, even thou not an action one! poor jack!

Comment

I've got this one and the two weeks previous to catch up on, however, I've been pilling through the first two seasons of 24 having been a late-comer to the series.

Just started Season 3 now!

Comment

as if CTU would only have one doctor/surgeon, and those Chinese guards couldn't shoot for toffee, been taking lessons off the Americans ie. friendy fire.

Another good episode though, three weeks (4 episodes) and it will be Season 4 over all leading up to a good climax .....

Comment

Ep 21 is another cracker

guess CTU are going to intercept the missile mid air ?

Comment

Oh man, I wish I was at home to watch this mofo. I'm really missing out - I want to cry. Can't wait to blast through the last episodes in one go when I get back

Glad you're all still enjoying it!

Comment

Yep, another cracker of an episode, just wondering where...

they're going with the Chinese Government angle? Something to play out over a new season perhaps?

Comment

Now I'd done well so far in not downloading any torrents... except the recording for last week's episode on Sky seems to have gone tits up when I tried to watch it! So anyone who's got a torrent for 10-11pm (not sure which episode it is), please pass it along
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

PM'd ya

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
                            Ep 21 is another cracker

guess CTU are going to intercept the missile mid air ?
                            Maybe

Jack will take control of the missile guide it somewhere safe and jump off just in time before it explodes like in season 2,

or not.

Comment

Originally posted by killy
                              Maybe

Jack will take control of the missile guide it somewhere safe and jump off just in time before it explodes like in season 2,

or not.

what and save his daughter from a cougar before or after the missile crashes ?

Comment

god I wish I had a tardis so I could watch Ep 23 & 24 right now, Ep 22 is up there with the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X