X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Episode 7 aired on UK TV... well blow me down, the old classic

terrorist is about to phone the man who's just been killed..

AAAAAGH DO SOMETHING NEW!!!
      Last edited by Darwock; 14-03-2006, 10:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
        Episode 7 aired on UK TV... well blow me down, the old classic

terrorist is about to phone the man who's just been killed..

AAAAAGH DO SOMETHING NEW!!!
        Oh it gets new dont you worry!!!

Episode 12 -

I CANT BELIEVE THEY DONE THAT!!!

What the hell is going to happen now!?

Edgar is dead now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
          Oh it gets new dont you worry!!!

Episode 12 -

I CANT BELIEVE THEY DONE THAT!!!

What the hell is going to happen now!?

Edgar is dead now!!!
          That's not what I'm referring to. You'll never believe what they do next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
            Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
            You've obviously just watched episode 13 then.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I CANT BELIEVE THEY DID THAT!

I was just screaming that at my monitor. I swear I think 24 is real at times.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

THOSE BASTARDS!

I can't believe they did that to Tony!

Comment

Jack wouldn't have hesitated another great episode, makes you wonder who's going to get bumped off next ....

Comment

Wow

Edgar I could deal with but Tony! It was a **** death as well, the old pretend you're dead trick then WABAM! sucker punch to the chest with a 6 inch needle full of go-bye-bye juice... What are the bets they kill Jack off in the last episode?!?!? but then again i'm forget that Jack Bauer once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves. 8)

Comment

EP:13

This has gotta be the last season surely...with all these people getting killed off, there is barely anyone left who Jack knows now.

Comment

I think it's because, as someone cynically pointed out elsewhere, they're killing off some of the main characters so they can get some high profile names in alongside Jack for the film due after this series. Sad, but probably true.

It's been hinted at during episode 14

that there's another major character who may be being offed as well. Don't know who.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanza
                          EP:13

This has gotta be the last season surely...with all these people getting killed off, there is barely anyone left who Jack knows now.

Well, listened to a podcast with Howard Gordon. Tony hasn't got a reprieve. He's really dead - no coming back from the brink next episode. They've killed the two strongest characters in the series (Palmer and Tony) after Jack.

They've also done it in really low-key fashion for both when you think about it.

Comment

US-related spoiler

I guess they had to do it really as they'd have to keep coming up with tenuous reasons to get Tony involved in the plotlines if they involved CTU. I think its brave of them to do it, but only time will tell I guess. I also loved Edgar's comedy stumbling death last week. I bet fat computer support geeks the world over shed a tear at that one.

Comment

I'm getting tired of saying how good this program is!

So I won't...

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                                I'm getting tired of saying how good this program is!

So I won't...

Still better then anything else out there, after 5 seasons most things are losing it.

Anybody else notice Jack slowly losing it? I think he's gonna snap pretty soon, I mean when Audrey asked if he was ok and he just replied 'No' that was pretty un-Bauer like. Kim needs to die too, the bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X