Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree somewhat about the recurring things, but it's just classic 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Resonance
      For if you are a bit sad like me.
      http://www.ccir.ed.ac.uk/%7Ejad/ringtone.html
      Or if you're sad like me, you have an MP3 of the ringtone already ;p

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
        Ep. 7 was bit slower, but in perspective, still better than 95% of the stuff on British TV.

60 facts about Jack Bauer (no spoilers)

eg.
        I was going to quote a few of those, but there's so many good ones i couldn't decide!

Quality.

Comment

Good episode...

but could jack be any more of a hero saving that 9 year old girl???, made me cringe slightly but hey, i'm not going to argue with him

Comment

I thought episode 8 has been the worst in the series so far.

Would have been grittier if they let the girl die

Comment

Episode 9, certainly one of the best 24 episodes I've seen.

They CANNOT kill Aaron off!!11!! >_<

Comment

Wow. Just loving the new series on Sky - nowt to say other than at episode 5, this is the best opening set of episodes ever !

Comment

Just noticed, there's two (new) episodes of 24, next Monday 6th March for the USA viewers

A mid season double bill - take note of how things should be done please Lost, Invasion, Prison Break, Bones, Wanted etc

Comment

Yet another bloody great episode on Monday...

Glad to see Kiefer and co. resurrecting the careers of some early 90's C-listers, namely Julian Sands and Peter Weller, although I don't think Weller's character is serving his prime directives particularly well.

I think it's blatant Aaron could rival Jack now, took the brunt of the blast from a Rocket Launcher and still managed to waste the baddies! Good to see the nasty little hobbitses get put into holding too.

Comment

certainly was, Jack is teh man, it's all building up very nicely, one episode a week is not enough.

Comment

Aye, glad they're giving the US two next-week!

I think I probably would've gone mad had they had season breaks with 24 Day 5!

Comment

What do you think of the Blackhawk?

Comment

Episode 6 in the UK - again the best in the series.... in particular

The bit where Jack confronted the Presidents Aid - SOOOOOOO thought he was gonna pop his eye out !!!!

Just makes you sure 24 is the best thing on TV (Before Series 2 of Lost airs.....)

Comment

Nah, Lost is ****.

Boring, boring, boring...

Jack Bauer says so.

Comment

The second series of Lost has been patchy to say the least. Started well... tailed off, and from there it's been inconsistent with one good episode followed by either a lukewarm or plain poor one. The pacing has been terrible compared to the quality that 24, The Shield and BSG have been showing this term.

Two episodes tonight, isn't it? Should be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X