Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the problem with 24, one episode per week isn't enough.

Comment

Especially if you where week last week and watched the 10 minute preview to only a 30 minute episode gar!

Comment

Not an action-packed episode this week, interesting the way the story is going though.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
          Not an action-packed episode this week, interesting the way the story is going though.
          Yip, definitely a filler episode, but you always get a few of those in a season.

Comment

Very meh to be honest, but 24 episodes like the first five would result in Pokemon epilepsy tbh

Comment

Even the filler episodes are great though, the staple of a superb show.

I can't wait til he gets to kill him (can't be arsed with spoilers) but those who are up to date will know who I mean. Surely he must kill him, it would be SWEET.

Comment

I hope he gets to kill him only after he's found out how much involvement he had in his fate the last time around.

Comment

I dunno, the action has died down a little too much now, to the point of being annoying. Chloe's husband is a twit, and i really hope he dies in this series.

I think 24 has some 'huge' twists coming up, but actually two possibilities are likely after two distinct events that happened in the last episode.

1) That evil guy will kill the president to get his crazy nazi plans into effect
                  2) That muslim one in CTU is actually a terrorist, and is using that other guys access codes to hide her tracks

I really should try to remember their names better!

Comment

Id say 1 is more likely as

Wayne doesnt have the gravitas or conviction that his brother had, he seems quite weak in some respects, possibly his implication in Sherrie (sp) Palmers death may come back to haunt him. We had a powerful pres, then an injured one, then a corrupt one, where else is there to go other than death?

My theory: Tom Lennox is a bluetooth member, and something bigs being set up, i wont be surprised if all the nukes are found within the first 12 eps

Still, nice to be able to talk about 24 when its all fresh

Comment

In response to in5ane's second possible spoiler

possible, but there can't be another CTU mole, surely

Comment

I'd agree.

Also, while watching Day 5 recently I realised that I'd inadvertently bought the same bluetooth ear-cock thing as Dr Romano was wearing.

Comment

That would do my frigging head in, so dull...ft:

Comment

Chloe's husband is a twit, and i really hope he dies in this series.
                            Could well happen, I'm

pretty sure it's his name that is gonna come up as Fayeds new "technical assistant" candidate

Comment

I also think the last nuke goes off at CTU (Graem's doing), which is why I think we need another CTU insider. This would be a great way to cull a few more mundane characters, just like the gas in series 5!

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
                                Could well happen, I'm

pretty sure it's his name that is gonna come up as Fayeds new "technical assistant" candidate

Ooh, that does sound feasible, and ties in with what was said on the phone.

Whats the betting none of this happens, and it's boring for the next 5 episodes

Comment

Working...
                                X