Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just blitzed season 2 again, as a way of holding off from season 6. Trying to get a bit of a back log of episodes for 6, as one at a time is just not enough.

Still think 2 is probably my favourite season. It's got some trully amazing moments, and the story is great, but it manages to stay more realistic than some of the later seasons to me. I guess with each season they have to up the anti though, to give those 24 shock and ore moments, which is only going to make things slightly less believable !

One thing about season 2 : I was sure towards the end when at the stadium Jack pulled off this incredible kick to a guys head. Watching it again though, the kick was no where to be seen, with him just snapping the guys neck Odd I'm sure I even remember quotes in this thread/maybe the one on the old board, about the kick. Guess my old memory is just playing tricks on me

Comment

Originally posted by in5ane View Post

I also think the last nuke goes off at CTU (Graem's doing), which is why I think we need another CTU insider. This would be a great way to cull a few more mundane characters, just like the gas in series 5!
      You better not be including Edgar Stylz in that!

Comment

Yeah in5ane who are you referring to ? There's hardly any "legacy" characters left now !!

Comment

There's just Jack & Chloe isn't there ?

Comment

Suppose you could chuck Bill Buchanan in there as he's done 3 (?) series now....

Comment

Bill and his missus too, kinda...

Comment

Baby boy Palmer too...

Comment

yeah yeah, but only Jack & Chloe have been in every Season haven't they ?

Comment

Chloe only came in at S3 did she not ? Jack's the only character left from S1 now I think !

Comment

Jack & Milo are the only ones from season 1! Mandy will hopefully make an appearence later too

Comment

Who is Milo ?

Seriously dude you must be paying far too close attention to the detail ><

Comment

Chloe wasn't in it from the start, and I don't think Milo was either... At least I don't remember him, he certainly wasn't a main character!

Yosh, Milo is the tall guy with the teenage tache, the one who keeps annoying Chloe's hubby, the one she dated before him.

Comment

Milo is the one with the annnoying voice, not too keen on Chloe's current bloke either tbh, she does pick 'em !

Comment

Milo was a temp I believe, a contract worker at CTU in season 1, he wasn't a permanent member of staff?

He was understudy to Jamie and took over her duties when Nina killed her, just thought I'd spoiler that just in case there is someone who hasn't seen it yet!

Four seasons on looks like he's a manager level. Wonder what he was doing in between?
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Kissing some arse at Division probably.

Comment

Working...
                                X