X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?15 Postage + ?5 insurance wtf?

Comment

fake Hori DS screen protectors, am I surprised ? No.

Tumblr. Pure effervescent enrichment. Old internet energy. Home of the Reblogs. All the art you never knew you needed. All the fandoms you could wish for. Enough memes to knock out a moderately-sized mammal. Add to it or simply scroll through and soak it up.

Comment

Just tried to log in to ebay for the first time in a couple of months but my password isn't working.

Checked the email they send to to find this:

Hello ,

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to the violation of our site policy below:

Non-Payment of 2.69 Balance on your eBay account.

To be considered for reinstatement of this account, you must pay the 2.69 balance due.

You can review your current Invoice details and Account Status at any time by clicking this link:
        With loads more details about how to pay them etc. Thing is, my account was always paid by DD and I don't understand why anything has suddenly changed.

Is there any way of finding out from ebay WHY it failed not just that I have to pay them?

Comment

Actually, ignore all that. I did some checking up and it appears the email was a fake, albeit a VERY good one as I get loads of them and NEVER fall for them. Clever how they knew my account was out and managed to send an email at the same time, crafty.

EBay also seemed to be on top of it and had 'locked' my account as they believed that a 'third party' had gained access to my password.

All sorted now as I have changed password with eBay. And I don't owe them any money!!!

Comment

This cheeky git is selling this for a fortune

Windows Vista Beta

Comment

So im trying to sell my Urotsukidoji "Perfect" collection that i bought from eBay last year, even before it is listed i get an alert saying just " eBay Listing Removed: Adult Material"
              so i email back asking why ny auction was cancelled yet 4 other people from UK were selling the same DVD's and had been for 5 days or more so someone replies.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write to eBay.

I understand that others are still selling prohibited items on the site
              and I can assure you that we are working to remove these items. However,
              due to the high volume of listings posted daily, items that violate our
              policies will often appear on the site for short periods of time. We
              rely in part on members of the eBay community to report prohibited,
              questionable, or otherwise suspicious items to us. If an item has not
              been flagged or reported, it may remain on the site until it is brought
              to our attention.

Once the item is brought to our attention, we act as swiftly as possible
              to review and remove the items from the site, if warranted.

If you would like to report items to us in the future please browse our
              prohibited items pages until you find the policy that you feel the item
              violates. At the bottom of that policy page there is a link to report an
              item. You can find a list of our prohibited item policies at the
              following link:

I hope I have addressed all of your concerns as your satisfaction is
              very important to us. Please let me know if you have any more questions.
              My personal office hours are 2:00pm to 10:30pm, Sunday to Thursday.

Sincerely yours,

Claire Kensington
              eBay Trust & Safety
              So i ask again why other people are still able to sell it and give the urls where it is available, and what happens??

Yes, i get suspended for 90 days from all eBay trading!!

Well thats fair!

meanwhile http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Urotsukidoji-P...QQcmdZViewItem is going to get 30 quid for his

Thanks for that

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by yosai
                  Ah, it took me a whole minute to stop laughing

Comment

Im having a slight differance on my ebay settings.

On my watch list ... it usually has all the items in order on whats coming up to end.

But for some reason they are all mixed up, as i got aload of 5 day auctions on my first page then on the others it's kinda all mixed up.

I think all new items im putting on my watch list are going to the top and not in order.

doe's anyone know how to solve this problem, as ebay ain't helping me much.

PM me if so.

thanks adam

Comment

You can sort your watch list, to sort it by 'time left' just click on the 'time left' heading

Comment

Hi I'm trying to sell some stuff on eBay at the mo at buy it now. For convenience I stated I would post to UK only. Fine I thought but today someone from Sweden purchased one of my items. I'll happily post the item but it would be good to know for future sales if there is a way to limit buyers to UK only. Is there an option I missed when filling out the ad?

Any help would be much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Jurassic
                          Hi I'm trying to sell some stuff on eBay at the mo at buy it now. For convenience I stated I would post to UK only. Fine I thought but today someone from Sweden purchased one of my items. I'll happily post the item but it would be good to know for future sales if there is a way to limit buyers to UK only. Is there an option I missed when filling out the ad?

Any help would be much appreciated
                          there is

on your main summary page there is some options on the left hand side

under my account there is a preferences option

in selling preferences there is a buyer requirements and in there you can block people who are registered in countries to which i dont post

update it and voila - the next time you list items (doesnt work on open auctions at the time you activate it) just make sure you tick the uk only box and that should stop unwanted buyers
                          Last edited by buster_broon; 30-07-2006, 19:56.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                            there is

on your main summary page there is some options on the left hand side

under my account there is a preferences option

in selling preferences there is a buyer requirements and in ther you can block people who are registered in countries to which i dont post

update it and voila - the next time you list items (doesnt work on open auctions at the time you activate it) just make sure you tick the uk only box and that should stop unwanted buyers
                            That's great cheers for your help Buster

Comment

N64 kid is selling his N64!!!!!LOL!!111!!1eleven.

Comment

Hmm my foot was seen on anglia news once perhaps i could sell my trainer for a huge amount

Comment

Working...
                                X