This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG
    Did a quick search and it doesn't look like anyone noticed this one.

I thought I'd seen pretty much everything on eBay, but now you can have your very own Missile Base
    That'll be great for some RL GhostRecon action.

Comment

convert it into the best urban paintball site ever seen

Comment

WTF?! No stopping all the opportunistics from ebaying unusual items.

Comment

Says it's a charity auction, which isn't really opportunistic.

Comment

ebay selling

random but ebay has blocked my username, it says

Your account may have been accessed by a third party. In an effort to protect your account, we have put a temporary block on bidding, selling and the ability to send messages to other eBay members until we can safely restore your account to you

can someone list i item i desperately need to sell as it is an event i cannot make!!

appreciate it!

Comment

Have you been scammed on ebay buying stuff? How did you get your stuff back?

As title, I need to know as I might need to go to the police to get my stuff/money back. Any help will be much appreciated!

Comment

Try here
                Hope it works out for you

Comment

I had a 0 feedback Nigerian scammer bid last minute on my PSP when I auctioned it. That really pissed me off.

Comment

I brought a PC, which was described as good condition with license etc. When it arrived it wasn't great, the COA license had been removed and the HDD was knackered. Sent the seller a polite e-mail. He responded quick fast and said he'd refund me the cost of a new Hdd (which i was happy to do). So i got the PC for ?20! (Original cost ?70+p&p).

Though what i thought really helped was sending it from my work e-mail. My work email ended with ".pnn.police.uk"

Comment

I got scammed on here once for ?65 that was for a stack of Game+Watch units that never showed up.

Comment

I've just been scammed to a certain extent recently. I ordered Castlevania DS last week (paid through Paypal). The seller advertised it as 'New' so I thought it'd still be shrink wrapped.

When it arrived about a week later, I found it wasn't shrink wrapped, and had in fact been heavily used (scratches on box, half torn sticker on box, save file already present). When I contacted the seller, his line was 'what's the problem, I checked everything before posting. I never said it was shrink wrapped'. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I've logged my complaint with Paypal and will probably get them to sort it out. I don't hold out much hope though......... Ebay are awful, you could go to the police, but without sounding too defeatist, I doubt they'll do much.

Comment

But how helpful were the police? I mean this bloke who owes me stuff said I could collect it as he was attacked so he can't post, so Seany1979 helped me as he lived near there. But the bloke in the flat said he didn't know that person and know nothing about ebay! I asked the person on ebay and he said as he had been attacked, he is staying round his parents for a while, so that was just his house sitter!? Also that he will not let anyone other than the "buyer" get their stuff, he said he'll post it soon, but it'll be a month by the end of next week! So I asked him to give me a firm date, he didn't reply.
                          I'm in dispute with him on ebay, so just waiting for his reply/stuff/money. Thing is, I don't know if I should go to the police as he did say a few days ago that he'll post it soon. But what is soon? I can't wait forever, its been 3 weeks for god sake and his stories just don't sound right. I know one person has got their stuff, otherwise he hasn't had feedback yet. What should I do?

Comment

Some zero feedback idiot in America won my auction via 'buy it now' despite my listing stating id only ship to the UK. Also despite using 'buy it now' ive yet to recieve any payment either after one day.

Comment

If you don't get your stuff, you could at least send him a regular delivery of a turd or two in the post. This is of course a joke etc.

Comment

you can make buy it now have to do an instant payment to stop the hassle of waiting, if someone really wants your stuff, I believe theyll pay up right away, I know I do 99% of the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X