Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w00t!! I think FINALLY it's option 1 then option 3 on the phone.

Some of the retards I sopke to....

Apparently a proof of postage isn't enough, I have to prove that they recieved the item or payscam will side with them! That coming from a helpful guy who actually said to me that it looks suspicious and agreed it was a scam!

Comment

Need some Paypal advise

Hi,

Basically, i paid for a book using paypal (around ?150) from someone in the US. Its been over 3 weeks since the book was supposidly shipped from him via Airmail (which usually takes no more than 7 working days to reach me from the states).

So i'm getting the feeling this book has either been lost in the post or the dude is trying to rip me off - so is there anyway i can claim the loss through Paypal?

Comment

You can try mate but I wouldn't hold out much hope to be honest. If you paid through your credit card then you should be OK but otherwise they can only try to reclaim the funds from the other persons account. If they've already cleared their account of funds then you are stuck. Sorry!
        Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Yes i think so if you bought it from ebay?

Comment

File an item not recieved claim with ebay and if that fails, do the same with paypal.

If he can't prove that he sent it, you should win.

Comment

i bought the item through ebay so i'll look into it

Comment

Airmail can take 7-14 days. If Customs got a hold of it (due to its value) may add another 2 weeks to it as it is being processed.
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I've had post take just over 6 weeks from the states due to the nice customs boys. <_<

Comment

maybe i'll hold on a while longer

Comment

No more than 40 or 45 days though, as that's the time limit on paypal claims.

Comment

thanks for the help guys

Comment

these are the people that ruin ebay

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZza_sportsQQhtZ-1

Now its obvious...this guy probably has multiple accounts. He lists xbox 360s and PSPs then bids on them ( hiding his feedback and not letting anyone else bid, part from himself! ).

Then if you look at his other item ( a crappy ebook claiming to be able to buy PSPs for 30 quid LMAO ) its obvious he is scamming his ebay account to make it look like this ebook is legit!

How he can get away wth this is beyond me.

Comment

What confuses (and frustrates) me is that ebay are now allowing people to keep their feedback private. Its totally out of order as far as I am concerned.

Comment

I don't know why anyone would bid on something from a person with private feedback anyway. They may as well put "I am a criminal" in the advert.

Comment

And he's listed as a power seller too...

Comment

Working...
                                X