X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prolly the guy who paid ?100 ++ for the xb crystal box lol

Comment

Everything Else > Other has all sorts of rubbish...

"stretcher": http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...529384355&rd=1

Comment

Blacksmith still a trade, like?

Comment

Best xbox ever

Comment

a EBAY question

ive just registered as a ebay member.justwanted to know how safe is it. over on this forum when people buy/sell stuff we generally know each other so i dont u can compare this site to that when it comes to buying and selling. obviuosly there will be horros stories but any of the guys on this forum who are regular traders on ebay,i wan t ur opinion. getting shafted for a ?20 game is one thing but getting shafted for a couple a hundred quid is summat else.

Comment

next time post on here-thats the official all e-bay related items.

I personally have never been shafted, but i hardly buy anything on e-bay, normally just sell. As long as you use common sense you'll be o.k. Try and buy from sellers with good feedback-doesn't always have to be 100%. After time some people amass 1000 feedback or so and have 99.8%-they're pretty safe traders, and not everyone can always be pleased.
              E-bay and Paypal say you are protected, but thats a load of dog's poo at times. If you're not 100% happy about bidding on an item-don't do it. Also beware mysterious People saying they are from Africa and asking about Western Union-they are trying to scam you

Comment

I've just bought my first eBay item....

I've paid via PayPal, which I also registered with for the first time.
                The item is now labelled 'pending'... is there something I haven't done??? Its been labelled pending for a couple of days now???

Sorry if this is a daft question, but as I said, I am new to it!!!

Comment

No there's nothing more to do. It just depends when the seller checks they've got the money etc and sends whatever it is out.

I have once bought something by PayPal and the seller never collected the money or contacted me - eventually it got credited back to me though. Hopefully you're dealing with a better seller though.

Comment

I had a message from the seller saying that "PayPal is always a nightmare" and she refused payment because it wouldn't work, she has asked me to send her a cheque... so i will!

Is 'PayPal' always a nightmare???

Comment

Not from my experience but then I've never recieved money into my PayPal (except when I've been refunded). PayPal has *always* worked smoothly for me.

Did they advertise that they took PayPal cos if so you should report them I think. If they did say they accept PayPal then it is probably to bump up bids (most people prefer to pay be PayPal as it is considered safer) but then they probably don't want to have to pay the fee's. I very much doubt that they are having problems with PayPal

Comment

They did advertise as using PayPal... but I don't mind sending a cheque. Although I will have to wait a little longer to get my item.

I don't really want to report them / leave bad feedback, as it is the first item I've purchased, and she might leave me bad feedback too.

Comment

crazy Halo 2 prizes !

man this is crazy, check this out :

Halo 2 lim.ed. sold for $265,- ! it's the original us version of the game that was sold before official release date in some stores in the USA. that's just to be able to play it 6 days earlier then the rest of the world.... that's like $35,- a day ........

Comment

hmm that ended yesterday.. so really after post they will only have it a few days before the release date.

money well spent

Comment

no mention of a Forza demo by the seller

Comment

sounds like it could even be NTSC-uk ! like the bit about no refunds at the bottom.

Comment

Working...
                                X