well - what do you guys think of this auction

i might even put my spare one on ebay

famitsu capcom special

some mark up on that bad boy

Comment

Madness. I'd sell it if I had one.

Comment

Are people really this stupid?
          dont they read the description or title??

or maybee they just really want a picture of a psp.. who knows

Comment

I don't know who I'd lament more here: the morons who don't read all the description carefully, the folk taking advantage of said haste/stupidity or eBay for continuing to allow this kind of (obvious) deception to carry on. And yes, I would classify it as deception, because it's quite clear people don't read and so people pry on this with cleverly worded adverts (lot of text to distract and an "oh btw,it's a box" slapped at the bottom). It's fairly obvious folk wouldn't bid ?165 if they knew they were getting picture.

Comment

I agree Stu - it's about time eBay did something about this - unfortunately they're making money out of all auctions, including those selling deceptively worded and pirated goods, which is why they're never in a hurry to do anything about it.

Comment

Sadly the seller is doing nothing wrong, by ebay rules anyway, he states what he is selling. Its wrong, hopefully the top bidder (currently a zero rated member) is one of those accounts people sign up just to piss sellers off like this.

Comment

Ah, I didn't realise folk did that sort of thing. Still, this kind of deception does nothing but harm to eBay's image - they're walking a dangerous divide between profit and corporate image.

Comment

It really is a disgrace, and I too cant belive ebay do absolutely nothing, and its not like theres just one of these deceptive auctions theres tons of them.

Comment

Hotmail.co.uk emails for sale on Ebay!

Theres one on there for over 2k!

Click.

Click.

Or click here to see them all!

Good old Ebay eh?

Comment

I can't believe the James Bond one, it seems rather over the top for just a hotmail account.

Comment

unbelieveable, there is a "all ebay posts in here thread" so expect this to get moved.

Comment

Im not trying to get anyone to bid on this dudes auction or anything but the image at the bottom wasnt that the one that was posted on here from DVD Forums?

Which makes him look a bit of a crook if its not his stuff.

Comment

your right Ginza, recognised the pic straight away

Comment

Sad thing is people are going to believe it and get completely ass raped.

Comment

Working...
                                X