Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling this old PS2 for my brother-he's getting a new PStwo for crimbo. I put Paypal only, some guy bought it. Apparently he couldn't use Paypal, as it kept refusing So i let him send me a cheque, and it cleared yesterday. I was wrapping it up, when i noticed the name, address and mobile phone number on his E-bay account differs from that on the note he sent me with the cheque. He's got around 400 feedback, and has been active recently-but i'm starting to get a little worried. Need some advice.

Comment

it could be two people going halfs or a friend of the acount holder?

I used to use my friends Ebay acount alot.

Comment

he might have had a mate wright the check for him.
        If it cleared no probs, tbh

*meh jake beat me.

Comment

Cheers for that. Just got a bit paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by carbon boy
            Well how about a 'picture' of a Nintendo DS for $139... clever way to scam those gamers

Should have read the small print me thinks
            How can someone spend $139 without even reading 2 lines of text

Comment

Originally posted by demon9k
              How can someone spend $139 without even reading 2 lines of text
              There is various bits of bidding software out there that as well as sniping will attempt to search for items. Someone telling it to bid for the currently lowest going DS will probably end up bidding on this item. Win.

Comment

Someone's selling a Dolphin.

Here is a picture of the bad boy as the auction will probably get pulled rather quickly.

Comment

The questions are the best bit.

Q: how much do u expect to get paid and how are you going to meet the unlucky winner? answered on: 12-Dec-04
                  A: It doesnt really matter what i get paid, im doing it more for just losing my virginity than money. I am willing to travel some distance to meet the winner,...more

Q: i think you are abit of a computer freak will you do me over your harddrive??? answered on: 12-Dec-04
                  A: Im not really a computer freak, but ill do you over my hard drive if thats what turns you on, im looking to put in a lot of effort to make the night enjoyable...more

Q: Can a woman do you with a strap-on? answered on: 12-Dec-04
                  A: No im afraid not.

Q: would you do bum sex for a tenner? answered on: 12-Dec-04
                  A: NO!!! WOMEN ONLY!!!

Q: Hi - I find you very attractive. Would you be interested in some rectum raiding? answered on: 12-Dec-04
                  A: NO!!! WOMEN ONLY!!!

Comment

That's classic, look at the guy's feedback too.

<Negative> This is a Hub not a Switch!!!
                    Reply by me01273: HAVE A LOOK AT THE PIC AND DO A SEARCH ON THE NET, ITS A SWITCH! ARSEHOLE!!!

Comment

Thought this was brilliant.

Comment

lol choosen

fecking chavs...

how much would i get for his whole head, could be use for a bowling ball

Comment

Not a huge amount I'd wager, what with it being a sub-par product and all.

Comment

Cheap advertising
                            And may I add if there are any Neo fans reading this, Ryan at JGN is a feckin excellent seller.

Comment

Working...
                            X