This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because...?

(I wanna hear people's opinions. I think i should give it back because my conscience is playing on me.)

Comment

Originally posted by Distant Cousin
      Because...?

(I wanna hear people's opinions. I think i should give it back because my conscience is playing on me.)
      dont want to sound rude but if you keep it, its theft

so your conscience should have refunded the amount immediately

Comment

Eep, back it goes then.

I sent him a message about it, doubt it'd make a difference though

EDIT - "This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

Balls. What now?

Comment

Originally posted by Distant Cousin
          Eep, back it goes then.

I sent him a message about it, doubt it'd make a difference though

EDIT - "This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

Balls. What now?
          just email him thru ebay and tell him about whats happened and find out any other methods of ways to get the money back to him

failing that you are over ?30 richer

at least you tried

Comment

Aye, I did that when I found out I got the money.

If he doesn't reply or let me send it back then I'll put it towards a 360

Comment

Sounds to me like not only did you get the ?30 back, but you've also managed to lock his paypal account. If someone else has claimed or he's had previous claims then paypal will lock his account indefinately claiming any funds thats in his account.

On a better case scenario he didn't have funds in his paypal account and they've locked it until he pays the amount they've just claimed back for your refund, saying that though i'd expect the first seeing as the latter shouldnt' stop funds being in.

Buster's right though, it's theft, and if he's got proof he delivered the item then you're screwed if he decides to take it further

Comment

Well he's replied to my message and he seems ok with it. I'm trying to sort it out, so I don't think there's much more I can do =)

Comment

Sorted it

Comment

eBay - Famous buyers and sellers

I just sold a DS protective case to Seb Fontaine for ?4.20. Can anyone top that?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Resident-Evil-...QQcmdZViewItem

What a bargain.

Comment

Big Ebay Probem: Help Required

Not sure if this is relevent to this forum however if not then mods please close. Basically Ive got myself into abit of a pickle with a recent sale on ebay and Im after abit of advice from anyone who knows what to do!

Recently I sold my 2nd hand ipod. It was in great condition, had a small dent on the bottom of the unit however this was all explained honestly and openly on the listing.

The person that won paid prompty and I posted the next day.

The buyer claimed that they battery was terrible - lasting less than 6 hours and therefore did not meet his requirements. The sod has already left negative feedback and to make matters worse has threatened to talk further action with ebay. I have offered him a full refund if he sends me back the item first.

Im worried because I know ebay is very bias to buyers and will debit my account and let him keep the ipod.

What do I do cause im stumped!

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MJR_UK
                          I have offered him a full refund if he sends me back the item first.

Whats he say to that?

Six hours is what Id expect a 2nd hand Ipod to last, dependant on generation/how old it is. He sounds like a pain in the arse, if youve offered him money back if he sends you the ipod then theres not much more you can do.

Comment

If he paid by paypal you're screwed, basically.

Comment

Surely if you described the item clearly faults and all, then you have done nothing wrong,
                              Itwould be a good idea to respond to his negative feedback like an adult and not get into a slanging match, just stating the facts as you see them, thus potential buyers in the future will be more likely to be willing to buy from you.

Comment

Working...
                              X