Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Similar to the one I saw on a Skyline here Al

Comment

Saw good one earlier, sure it doesn't need explaining what it is and which car it was on

J46 XKR

Comment

Saw some tosser in a Bentley with AMS 1 on a few years back

Hollis - you seeing all these in Essex??

Comment

Yep, between Harold Wood and Ilford (work) 99% of the time, comes from being sat in traffic morning and night

Comment

Saw two last night within minutes of each other (sitting in the mile long queue for Gallows Corner Ono).

R3 MOV R3MOV on a Removal company van
            TD03 SON T DO3SON obviously someone's name, quite nicely done.

Comment

I saw a new format plate used amusingly yesterday it was PV55 CAT.

Comment

Bit of a sad one, with hardly any re-sale/future value, hope they didn't pay much for it. Apologies for crap picture quality.
                Attached Files

Comment

Don't think I posted this at the time, seen this a month or so ago.

I live near a town called Paisley and this is one of the Paisley buses!

It's ruined because it's a square plate and not a full width one but still cool.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                    Bit of a sad one, with hardly any re-sale/future value, hope they didn't pay much for it. Apologies for crap picture quality.
                    You on about the car, or the plate? I mean, who drives an 04 plate Merc... REALLY?

Comment

10 about to be auctioned off by the DVLA.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

A chart of the most expensive plates ever sold in UK seem to indicate that the Sikhs are very rich and flash

51 NGH = ?254,000 (2006)
                      1 RH = ?247,000 (2008)
                      K1 NGS = ?231,000 (1993)
                      1 A = ?200,000 (1989)
                      1 OO = ?197,000 (2006)
                      6 B = ?130,000 (2008)
                      S1 NGH = ?108,000 (1998)
                      1 RR = ?106,000 (1995)
                      MR51 NGH = ?101,000 (2006)
                      1 S = ?100,000 (1990)

Comment

I'm sure I've seen a SINGH one driving around before, can't remember what it was though.

I saw P111SST on a Passat (sporty one) yesterday. I don't know if it was meant to be PISSED or not but that's all I could see and, I thought, not a good thing to have written on your car.

Comment

Saw SO05 EXE, so sexy, on a Bimmer 1 series hatch today, with a little playboy logo on the plate. Unfortunately didn't see the driver to confirm if this was true.

Comment

Saw OO04 NAL (or may have been OD04 NAL) - spaced as OOO 4NAL a few days back

Comment

Either someone's surname or a dentist

FL05 SEM - FLOSS 'EM

Comment

Saw W66 ARY (Harry?) tonight, which wasn't that great but the new shape, grey, CL63 AMG it was on was lovely. Also saw 8 EH, presumably someones initials on a white Bentley Continental GT on the way home.

Comment

Working...
                                X