Clear All

Seen a few recently,

FA57 BOY on a not so good Merc FAST BOY

F11 GHT on an Audi RS4 FIGHT

R8 GTS on an Audi R8

Comment

Was stuck behind some knobhead with this today:

9023 GBG

The numbers were white on black background, but the letters were a faint silvery gray on the black background - impossible to read almost

Totally illegal - it had to be!

Comment

Guernsey plate, totally legal I'm afraid.

Comment

Just parked near a F430 with the plate 8UXX (Buxx I guess... s/he sure has a lot of them)

Comment

have seen one locally: WII PSP. cracked me up.

Comment

You'd think S1 NGH would be worth more than 51 NGH surely.

Comment

dunno if anyone else has metioned this but i've seen an Aston Martin plate "J Bond" seen it is several places....Knightsbridge... Earls Court and Queensway all round West London

Comment

Have heard about it, J8 OND.

Comment

someone round here goes about with L4y me on a rubbsh old 206

Comment

I'm in Florida at the moment and saw MEIN GTI on a Golf GTI.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                        Guernsey plate, totally legal I'm afraid.
                        How right you are - still a daft plate though!

Comment

Saw B055 GUN on a Mini Cooper this morning on the 316 going towards Twickenham, being driven by a pretty lady with red hair!

Comment

Ooh, forgot to mention. I saw a Volvo C70 the other day with 007 SPY - looked legit as well (And probably cost more than the car itself).

Comment

Couple of late

W99 FAB - on an ice-cream van, quite good getting two products mentioned on a number plate.

Old plate from what, the seventies, CAR 104N, on a Loan companies company car.

Comment

Can't remember what it was on now (passat estate, A4 estate maybe?) but I saw T111 WHO a couple of weeks ago. It was all legally spaced but had a black screw between the first and second 1 and three little black dots top middle and bottom on the right of the final 1. Therefore it became:

THE WHO

Comment

Working...
                                X