No announcement yet.

Personalised Number Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen it all now... V17ARA on a Suzuki Grand Vitara. He'd even gone to the trouble of making the 7 look like a T so there was no mistaking.

Comment

I actually know where the K14 GSX plate owner lives, walked past his car/house the other day.

Not sure if he or the Vitara guy are forerunners for the sad git of the year award.

Comment

Can you see KIA posters up in his living room? Or has he done it out like a dealership?

I'd have taken a photo, but it would have been a bit blurry, what with laughing (and driving, obviously).

Comment

Awesome (*) Rolex plate for grabs on eBay

* By that, I obviously meant utter crap.

Comment

There is a dark blue 4 door 1.8 (?) Diesel (ie very boring) Audi A3 in Islington with A3 as the number plate.

Quite cool i thought.

Comment

A guy near me owns the plate JJ2, must be worth a small fortune. Certainly more than the car it's on - which I can't even remember.

Speaking of cack plates Chris, I saw M7 VTO on a Vito van last night, got a pic on my phone, the sad gits are out in force of late.

Comment

A3 I get... Infact, that's very smart! I don't get VTO or V17ARA though. It wasn't the Danny De Vito van was it?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                  Awesome (*) Rolex plate for grabs on eBay

* By that, I obviously meant utter crap.
                  R10 LCX does not = ROLEX you total and utter MUPPETS. Whoever buys that and actually puts it on a car needs a good talking too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                    A3 I get... Infact, that's very smart! I don't get VTO or V17ARA though. It wasn't the Danny De Vito van was it?
                    A3 one = win yes.

I'm still the winner (or should that be loser) with K14 GSX man \o/

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
                      There is a dark blue 4 door 1.8 (?) Diesel (ie very boring) Audi A3 in Islington with A3 as the number plate.

Quite cool i thought.
                      i always think the opposite when i see personalized number plates, no matter how flash the car i just think its sad, and a bit vulgar to spend that amount on a piece of meaningless plastic.

Back on topic though i drove past a guy with a Peugeot 107 with them awful stick on white lines and a personalized umber plate that read to888by, what a twat.
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 28-04-2009, 23:34.

Comment

A very good one considering the nature of her business.
                        Attached Files

Comment

A nice 911 (997) Turbo, parked outside my house, with the plate "P1ORKA". Not mine, unfortunately

Comment

I like that. Seen a couple recently.

One ending MXV on an MX-5 and this morning I saw an A4 with P11 LSE using the obligatory black dot to make PULSE.

Comment

Saw an Audi S8 last night, with the plate "S8 WOW"... Which made me laugh. I'd have "wow'd" if not for the car looking about 20 years old.

Comment

I saw N0N 570P on a Mercedes a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X