No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it, forgot it was on and I bloody well posted that it was in the first place

Comment

yeah i also missed it, but im sure someone on youtube will probably upload it.

Sutil at spyker, no monteiro
      looking at the 2006 season, monteiro + Albers did have a few incidents together including the race where both cars retired next to each other think it was canada.

Torro rosso are only team left to decide, not sure on status of both speed + luizzi. Maybe monteiro trying to get a drive with them.

Comment

Sainz is doing well and still leading the Dakar.

And JV has been given a seat in a Peugeot Diesel for Le Mans this year. The car is an absolute beaut too.

Comment

And Xbox 360, too.

Comment

Well well, what a morning I had!

Went along to Goodwood to do a bit of car photography practice, their calendar said 'Honda', that was all. Thought it would be a corporate day at worst or maybe something to do with the new CTR which launches next month. Was secretly hoping it would be an F1 test but that was VERY unlikely at Goodwood.

It did turn out to be for the CTR and guess who I bumped into!!

Nice guy, made time for me when he was busy doing TV and interviews etc.

Comment

Result!

You big name dropper you.

Comment

Pleased for you Al, Jenson seems to be at every Honda press event everywhere in the world

Comment

It was the beard he was drawn to. As you guys may remember, I saw him a couple of months a go in Tokyo. Anyway, nice work though. That's one for the family album

And do you agree that he looks disgustingly healthy?
                  Last edited by Richard.John; 14-01-2007, 00:32.

Comment

Yeah, bast' made me look really pale!!
                    Last edited by Alastair; 14-01-2007, 10:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard.John View Post
                      And Xbox 360, too.
                      Well i think its safe to say we'll be seeing that car in PGR4

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench View Post
                        Well i think its safe to say we'll be seeing that car in PGR4
                        Forza 2?

Comment

This years Ferrari, nice.

Also, the 2007 McLaren is supposed to be launched today, check those websites people!

EDIT: From 3pm for pics of the McL I think.
                          Last edited by Alastair; 15-01-2007, 10:23.

Comment

Nice find, looks good, though front wing is bit ugly, however look at all the detailing on it.

There are pics of the 2007 Toyota on the BBC site (if anyone is interested )

Comment

Yeah, not sure about the white detailing on the front wing either, car looks decent enough though.

Have seen the Toyota too but it just looks exactly the same to me so I didn't post pics of it!

Comment

Shiny and a bit orange (because the red comes out a bit darker on TV I believe).

Also, Nando's had a Hamilton haircut 0_o

Comment

Working...
                                X